12.

Boruto really didn't care that Sarada had a great time on her date with Shikadai. His sudden, overwhelming need to blow her mind in bed was completely unrelated.

Completely.

But when she whispered his name between breathless little moans, Boruto felt this all-consuming desire to hear her say it again and again, just to remind her who makes her feel this good.

His fingers sunk into the soft skin of her pale thighs, keeping them spread wide as his hot tongue continued to lap at her core. Sarada fisted the sheets below her as her back arched into him. He had to suppress his satisfied little smirk at the way her hips jumped with each swipe of his tongue against her sensitive clit.

His mind was growing hazy, practically drunk on the heady taste of her pussy and the sound of her soft whimpers. Boruto slipped his hand between her quivering thighs and two fingers began tracing over her wet slit. Sarada writhed beneath him, quickly growing frustrated from his teasing.

"B-Boruto!~" she whined and he let out a satisfied little groan. He had always loved hearing her say his name, but now it was like this possessive beast inside him demanded it.

Sarada exhaled a shuddering sigh when his fingers finally plunged into her wet heat. He stroked her moist walls just how she liked as his tongue swirled around her swollen clit. Blues eyes flickered up towards her face, relishing in the flush on her cheeks and desperate panting of her breath.

Fuck, he was so hard. He was practically grinding his hips against the bed. It was so fucking hot knowing his efforts had her tossing her head back into the pillows, moaning as an intense orgasm racked through her lithe body.

But as eager as he was to sink his aching cock into her tight warmth, Boruto continued to lap at her clit while her core fluttered around his fingers, prolonging her climax until it was too much for her to take.

"Ah aaaah!~" she cried as she weakly pushed him away. "No more!"

Boruto sat up with a smug grin before wiping his lips on the back of his hand. Hungry blue eyes stared down at a content-looking Sarada as she attempted to calm her racing heart.

"Jeez, what are you trying to do to me?" she chuckled breathlessly. By the time her hazy, dark eyes fluttered open, Boruto was already ripping open the condom.

"Somebody's eager today," Sarada jest with a cheeky smile as he positioned himself over her.

"That's funny coming from someone as wet as you," he teased back. Her lips parted, but her retort was interrupted by a sharp inhale as he dragged the head of his cock between her damp folds.

Her fingers dug into his shoulders with a sigh as Boruto slowly tilted his hips forward and buried himself in her wet heat. He would never get over how good it felt to be inside her.

One hand supported his weight and the other gripped her waist as Boruto established a steady rhythm of thrusts. Sarada wrapped her legs around his waist and the new angle allowed him to sink even deeper.

"Fuck~" Boruto muttered. Her wet core squeezed his length so tight, each thrust felt better than the last. Even though his heart was pounding from his arduous pace, he couldn't help but slam into her even harder.

The only thing his lust-clouded brain could focus on was the feeling of her smooth skin and the melodic sound of her quiet moans.

Boruto buried his face against her neck, exhaling harsh breaths with each rough thrust. Her nails clawed down his bare back, the light sting only heightening his pleasure.

Their bare chests pressed together as he peppered wet kisses against her racing pulse. Sarada rocked her hips up to meet him as his hard cock filled her again and again.