-A Thousand Miles- Akane's POV

.⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.        .⋆。⋆˚。⋆。˚。⋆.

Slender hands, knuckles protruding out. A tall frame. A dark silhouette. They came nearer. It's definitely a boy. Like a selcouth. Eliding his hands with mine, causing me a sudden urge of akrasia and drapitomani, he spoke.

But for some unknown reason I couldn't hear.

What is this feeling?

Insecurity?

I've known this place deep inside my heart. The touch of akrasia... Where have I experienced it?

"Why do you look ever so serene yet oh so uneasy at the same time?" I inquired.

The tall silhouette stood there withdrawing his hands and started walking away.

Walking away to a far away tunnel that looks like a door to utopia.

Am i supposed to follow

I wanted to, but I couldn't. My hands and legs were all restrained all of a sudden. I couldn't move.

I sat there in hope of that person to return.

But he never did....

-

I woke up from the loud annoying sound of my alarm that had almost exploited my ear drums. At least it emancipated me to reality.

It's been a while ever since I've been having these strange dreams about this unknown person who has the audacity to appear in my dreams without my consent and not ever reveal his identity.

I might be overthinking. All these times I might have seen different people. After all, all my dreams were different....

"Hey StOp Right ThErE" I face palmed myself and rose up from my bed.

Another day at Karasuno Kōkō. Today's my first day at the basketball club. I'm gonna have to at least make a good reputation in front of my seniors.

-

Sighing evidently, I took two steps ahead and waited yet another minute to perceive the auro. I took a good look at my surroundings then stared straight ahead. There it stood open wide was the gate of the gym.

A new basketball team

Taking yet another breath, I walked in . The lights as welcoming as always. There stood the warmth of the third year's who waited in patience for us young folks to join in with them and take the club as if it were an inheritance and we were the legacy.

I felt bad. Bad for specially these people. They try so hard and cross the line of feminism and hardship of being a sport player as a girl, with elided hands and pride. Yet, the people fail to recognise this power. This very power that give us a meaning to live. We, the women community, play for ourselves not for the world. So why can't people be quite and let us go have our way with ourselves?

"Women play sports?"

Tsk.

"Welcome, let me introduce you to the others." With a gentle smile my captain went on and on, on how much she looks forword to go to the Nationals with this new team.

"What are your specialities?" A yet another person inquired me.

"I'm not really good at defence, since I'm shorter than an average basketball player." I shrugged it off with a chuckle, then continued. "Speed and agility." I said with a straight face.

"Ever played in zone?" The person that now I recognise as another first year as me, spoke.

"No." It's a shame, but it can't be helped. I've never once been in zone.