Chapter 15-Movie?

We never expected a movie offer right after the tour ended, this was a crazy opportunity! It was like another dream come true when we walked into the movie studio, it was so big and pretty much everyone there was busy!  We were all so starstruck and in awe, then a person with a suit and tie walked over and introduced himself.

"I will be your manager for the movie production, nice to meet you all." He said, he and Murdoc shook hands. After that, he showed us around, the place was so big and productive, everyone was doing something whether it was working, walking around, or just chilling.

After a while of walking around we met the director, he was the person responsible for making and getting the movie green-lit (which it was already). He told us the plot was about us (the band) dealing with corrupt musicians who have turned into zombies, it was to revolve around boils that would appear on the heads of celebrities whose egos became too big.

We all loved the plot so we approved it, we were all very excited to be able to work on a movie, we couldn't wait for what was to come.

(I'm sorry it's been a while- my motivation has been horrible and I've been very busy with school, hope you can understand.)