19

blood run cold.

how y/n ended up in his lap was none of last boss's concern, he could only softly caress her left thigh while he sipped on what he claimed to have been his final drink

y/n had almost sobered up at this point, taking this as an opportunity far to good to pass up. she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and grazed her lips against the nerves. she felt him tense, only having her smile against his skin.

the music continued to blare loudly throughout the main room, the door that separated the pair from it muffled the strong sounds ever so slightly.

the two were in one of the dozen closed off rooms at the back of the club room, chests' pressed up against one another while their mouths collided slowly.

in y/n's mind, she hadn't really thought about what it would feel like to kiss last boss, but what she had thought about just in an attempt to prepare herself, is how niragi would kiss her once he finally sunk his nails into her, claiming her as his and locking her up in his room.

she had imagined him to be rough when kissing her, pushing her about as he pleased, shoving her against any surface he could. he wouldn't even spend much time at her mouth to start, being quick to move down her neck, marking her as his property and then continuing working down even more.

y/n had also kissed a handful of guys before she had been banished to whatever one would call the world she was currently in. all having been basically the same. hungry, quick and messy. three of the most accurate words to describe each one.

it most likely didn't help she had met them in the same bar she and kaiya had met karube. and after her third encounter with a guy there she swore to never kiss another one there again. to only bat her eyelashes and smile when another bought her a drink.

but last boss was different. gentle yet rough. as if he hadn't ever touched a girl before. his fingertips squeezed at the fat of her thighs while her hands grazed the back of his neck as they kissed.

he felt as if he were on some sort of high, not letting the thought of niragi tearing his head off flood his mind, or even come close to it. he only felt the euphoria of the girl atop him, her warm flesh in his hands and his lips on hers.

"y/n." a voice called from outside the cubical, "y/n! we gotta go." it was kuina, and the panic in her voice was hard to miss, causing y/n's nerves to rise. she hadn't know the girl twenty four hours, but she put a lot of trust into her, not wasting a second before getting up to leave.

"i'll see you around." she waved softly at last boss who sat in awe and disbelief at the girl walking away. he felt as if he couldn't move. a cushion sat comfortably in the centre of his lap to hide who he would hate for anyone to see.

that's when the thoughts of the second in command flooded his mind, the door having already shut behind the girl, he too began to worry slightly as to how things would go on from here.

last boss wasn't afraid of niragi, the man was just psychotic. he picked a new girl each week so surely there was no harm if last boss were to pinch one. but something was clearly different, that of which he tried to push from his mind and would reconsider in the morning.

while y/n face turned pale, blood pulling away from her skin as her sights set on an infamous face that stood in the doorway to the club.

niragi.