16

a stranger swung by.

"get the fuck out!" y/n screamed, pointing an aggressive finger at the man through the glass

"get the fuck out!" y/n screamed, pointing an aggressive finger at the man through the glass. she wondered if he had walked into the wrong room, or...niragi had sent someone to find her.

her eyes searched in something she could use as a weapon to defend herself, letting her eyes trace the floor for anything sharp. each second her eyes would snap back up to his in a threatening manner, as if it were a warning.

"hey, hey." he threw his hands up in a retreating manner, the sign of surrender. he laughed at the girl who raged on the other side of the glass, recalling her from the meeting he had been apart of.

she didn't recognise him, the boy before her. he had a full grey attire on, although it wasn't a suit but a pair of swim shorts and an open hoodie to match, giving her full view of his toned chest. his hair was slightly outgrown, it proudly reaching his shoulders with about an inch of his roots on show.

but he sure as hell remembered her. how could he have not when she slammed herself onto a wooden chair, broke it, and used the fractured legs as weapons. threatened niragi. and then brought in half a deck amount of cards.

he was coupled up in the corner of the room with his hood over his head, a grin on his face and his arms crossed as he watched her along side the rest of the room.

the man was also surprised to see her dressed in an actual bikini, as niragi had a habit of giving the girls little to nothing to cover up. but then he took note of the pattern on it, quickly realising kuina had an identical one. so he assumed it was hers.

he had seen many bodies of all types of girls at the beach, but hers was one that deserved extra admiration. the colour of the bikini and it's pattern contrasted perfectly with her glowing skin.

it was obvious as to why niragi had chosen her, but he truly wondered why he hadn't fucked her. recalling their first encounter at the beach, he soon knew why.

she expressed no interest in him. but on the other hand, that never seemed to have stopped niragi either. so it left one reasonable answer...he wanted her to want it.

the smug grin of niragi came to mind, he could see the man walking out of the room after the deed is done, having broken off all connections with the girl entirely just to have her train behind him in tears.

that's what it had been for all the other girls.

"you seen kuina?" his voice was slightly muffled due to the glass pane between them, but y/n managed to make the words out.

"they called her to play a game." she explained. she placed her thumb in between the two pages of her book to keep her place, and held the other side with the rest of her fingers. her free hand then reached for the panel door and pulled it open to step inside.

"alright, tell her chishiya was looking for her, i'll be by the pool when she's back." he explained his reasoning for showing up, making sense of why he just walked in. although she was sure most people at the beach would do that anyway.

"k." y/n replied bluntly, turning back towards the balcony to continue reading her book. "chishiya yeah?"

y/n checked to see if she had gotten his name right, to which he earned a low chuckle and a nod. he was then headed towards the door to leave when her voice called out once more. "don't tell niragi or anyone i'm here."

"wouldn't dream of it...doll."