10

trapping a lunatic.

Y/n was cooped up in the room she had been assigned, Niragi chiming in on the discussion laded her one of the rooms unfortunately next to his, persuading Hatter by c claiming it would be to keep her safe, while everyone at the table knew that coul...

Y/n was cooped up in the room she had been assigned, Niragi chiming in on the discussion laded her one of the rooms unfortunately next to his, persuading Hatter by c claiming it would be to keep her safe, while everyone at the table knew that couldn't be further from the truth.

She had been 'sulking', as the man claimed, for the past half an hour. Sat on the tiled floor of the luxurious bathroom with her back pressed up against the door, keeping the psycho at bay.

"Right then." Her ear that was pressed to the door listened carefully as he began to talk. "There is a bikini on the bed whenever you're ready kitty." She sat for a few moments longer, contemplating if his voice seemed to be genuine or not, agreeing it was the former, but perhaps a little too genuine.

After five minutes, until she was confident he wasn't in the room, she got to her feet. Quietly turning the handle and inching the door open ever so slightly, being sure to do it quietly to reduce the noise made. Her eyes scanned what she could see of her newly given bedroom and spotted the bikini laid out on the bed.

And then in a matter of seconds, a set of fingers slipped themselves from behind the door and yanked it open, to reveal the man she had dreaded with a sinister grin.

He had considered hacking the door down himself, he could've always taken it off its hinges afterwards too, just to avoid another situation like this, but it wouldn't have been as fun. The look on her face as fear flooded over her, taking her completely off guard after waiting what felt like forever silently behind the door was worth it in his eyes. He would have waited hours to see that look, but after a mere five minutes he could have burst when he heard her body rise from the floor and watched as the door slowly opened.

She had fallen for it.

And for one reason. She had considered to begin that he would've been hidden behind the door but as time passed she began to ponder, and from what she knew about him, her suspicions began to disappear at the thought of him trying to be quiet for so long. She b believed it to be impossible. His personality being too loud and getting agitated too easily proved that.

Or so she had thought.

And in that moment she knew he was more than what she feared, it was exactly as a predator hunting its prey, hiding, stalking, waiting for its chance to pounce. And that resulted in her feeling a true sense of fear, her heart practically jumping from her chest as the loud slam of the door retracting back after slamming on the limit of the hinges.

"Get out!" Was all she could muster, and while her voice was loud it had a nervous shake, as she backed up slightly further into the bathroom. She cringed at her poor attempt of an order before taking a deep breath and trying again. "Get out!"

He laughed as she pulled what he guessed she had spent the last thirty minutes on while sitting in the bathroom, a make shift blade? How cute.

With a smirk on his face, he made sure to hold eye contact as he swiftly took her wrist and yanked the blade from her grasp, letting it drop to the floor. He finally had her, alone, all to himself. His mind was racing at 100 thoughts a second, his blood rushing and his grin widening.

"Don't be stupid baby." He cooed, taking another step towards her and backing her up against the wall. He reached for her face but her arm swiftly came down on his, causing him to couch it slightly as he yelped in pain. Her opening was a second or two, letting her slip from his grasp and racing out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

His strength was knowingly much greater that hers, therefore she pressed her back to the door and her feet on the wall poolside, using her body as a wedge to keep him trapped inside.

Eyes scanning the room looking for something to replace her body she spotted the bikini on the bed, now fully in view. 

Not that it was much as all, but more so a few pieces of string sewed together by the looks of it, causing her to bring to herself before internally refusing to even try it on, let alone wear it around the building.

As her eyes moved further, she spotted the one of two wooden chairs she hadn't broken, she had the object...but how to get it? The piece of furniture was a good few meters away, and if she were to run for it, it gives Niragi plenty of time to open the door of the bathroom and escape, followed by him grabbing her and using her for whatever sinister acts he had in mind.

And there was no way, in hell, that she was about to risk it.