Chapter 1

The first bell rings at Ridgemond High School.

Jane hurries over to her English class because she is a little late, but being a senior 2nd semester, none of that really matters now.

After her school her boyfriend, Michael, strolls over to her.

"Hey babe" he whispers in her ear. Michael is the hottest guy in school. He also has a winning personality. He also is the track star at their school, getting a scholarship to his college that he will be attending to this fall for track. Hottest guy in school + awesome  personality + track star=the perfection of Michael aka Jane's boyfriend.

"Oh hey babe" Jane says over her shoulder as she walks over to her car, keys in hand.

"Come over today?" Michael asks.

"Can't sorry. I have to go to dance rehearsal right now" Jane replies.

"Oh alright, my little ballerina" Michael says as he kisses her on the forehead.

Jane gets into her car, pulls out of her parking space at school, and heads home. Once she's home she runs up to her room.

"I'm home mom!" she yells while running up her spiral staircase.

"Oh ok honey, I'm just going off to the gym right now" her mom replies.

"Ok mom, I'm going to start getting ready for dance" she answers. She closes her door before she could hear her mother's response. 

She locks her door and makes sure she sees her mother drive away in her car towards the gym.

Then she starts crying.

Author's note

So how do you guys like it so far??? Please leave some opinions and comments!