I wander around the place looking at some bracelets when another lady came to me. "What are you looking for Ma'am?" She asked.

"I'm just looking around while waiting for him." I told her politely and looked at Beomgyu who's talking to another personnel.

"Oh yes, him. He actually went here like a few weeks ago." She said while looking at me.

"Really?"

She nodded at me as her eyes landed to my hands. "Your ring." She smiled and looked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What about this ring?" I asked.

"That's the exact ring he bought a few weeks back." She glanced at Beomgyu then back at me.

Weird. He told me that its been a while since he came to the mall. Now some lady is telling me that he's been here before?

"Miss, I think you're mistaken. He told me himself that he haven't been in this mall for long. And he said he doesn't know a thing about jewelries." I said.

Right? He said that earlier. But he did pick a beautiful diamond ring...It makes me think that he's just joking about not knowing a thing about jewelries.

"I don't know Ma'am. People rarely visits this store that's why we remember customer's faces well." She spoke. "And your boyfriend has unique facial features so its much easier to remember.

"Oh.." I chuckled nervously. "He isn't my boyfriend."

I saw her blink multiple times. "Really?"

"What did he told you? Who did he said he is giving the ring to?" I asked curiously.

"He did not exactly told us that he's giving it to his girlfriend. But he told us that he's giving it to someone special...and the ring he bought was an engagement ring so I assumed that its for his girlfriend...?" She said.

"You are Miss Ryujin right?"

"Yes, I am actually." I replied as she pursed her lips and nodded.

"Well, um I'm getting too noisy. I should zip my mouth now." She pretended to zip her mouth and clasped her hands together.

"It's alright um.." I looked at her name tag. "Miss Yeji." I smiled.

Just in time when Beomgyu walked towards us with another bag in his hands.

"Ryu, let's go?" He asked as his eyes spotted Miss Yeji who was smiling at us.

"You bought it?" I asked as he looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah its already a nice necklace so..." He shrugged.

We prepared to leave when the lady spoke. "Come back again." Miss Yeji bowed at us as we bowed back and left the shop.

"So, where do we go now?" I asked him.

"I want to buy something else." He said. "I saw a candle shop here somewhere. I think its in the first floor?"

I shrugged in response. "I didn't see it but let's check it."