"Here we are." I stopped dragging him and entered the shop.

I saw this bougee jewelry shopㅡTiffany and Co. when I was leaving the pink shop I checked earlier and maybe he would like something here for his mom. It wouldn't hurt to try.

"This place, Ryu?" He caught up with me and whispered.

"We'll just check and if nothing interest you we can check other stores." I told him and started looking at the glass boxes.

"You brought me here. You help me. I don't know anything about jewelry." He said as I looked at him.

"Yeah, explains why you bought an over-priced ring for a fake engagement." I snickered.

"Oh come on, get over that." Beomgyu said as I just laughed at the memory. "You don't even wear it." He tsked.

"Hey, I'm wearing it now." I said and showed him my hand. "Its so scary to wear this around you know." I looked at the ring.

"Good afternoon Ma'am, Sir. May I help you?" A lady came to us and asked.

I looked at Beomgyu when he signalled me to speak for him.

"Oh, we're looking for some necklaces or bracelets."

"For couples or just for you Ma'am?" She asked while I widen my eyes.

"It's for his mom." I pointed at Beomgyu as she nodded and led us the way to another glass box.

"This ones are our new arrival set. It just came yesterday." She explained and pointed at the necklace in a neck manequinn. "Its the new Diamond Vine Circle Pendant made with marquise diamonds."

"Do you want to take a closer look?" I asked Beomgyu who's beside me.

"Sure."

The lady opened the glass box and took out the neck manequinn display. She placed in on top as I gave Beomgyu space to look at it.

"Is it pretty?" He asked.

"It looks really pretty." I replied while staring at the necklace.

"Do you think my mom will like it?" Beomgyu said and touched the necklace.

"Of course, she will. You gave it to her."

I scanned the place with my eyes and looked back at him.

"Decide first. I'll leave you for a minute."

"Where are you going?" He asked with curious eyes and held my wrist.

"I'll just look around the shop."

"Don't leave this store I'm telling you. I will not find you." Beomgyu said and let go of my wrist.

"I won't." I patted his shoulder and made my way to the other glass boxes.

Everything here is so expensive. You can see that the diamonds and golds are real even if you're standing in the distance. They glimmer under the small spotlights placed inside the glass boxes. And even if the prices aren't on display, its so obvious that its cost a lot.