🤍𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮🤍

قبل - 𝑸𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒍

"Qubool hai... Qubool hai... Qubool hai...." The girl dressed in a beautiful green sharara said with tears in her eyes. This marriage was going to change everything. Every freaking thing in her life. Her dreams were going to shattered. Her carrier was going to collapse. She was just going to bound in that big mansion and work as a house wife. A bloody house wife. She not in her worst of the nightmares thought that she will be this. A house wife. All nikaahfied to serve the person infront of her who is now her husband.

"Qubool hai... Qubool hai... Qubool hai..." He spoke in his rigid, husky and cold voice. He partially took a look at his bride who was sitting all decked up in a green shimmery piece of cloth which was looking perfect on her fair skin. No he couldn't see her that clearly because of the veil infront of him but he knew she must be looking beautiful. She is beautiful, rather too much beautiful. Her name itself means beauty. Any man can fall for her but only if he was one of them. He didn't had any kind of interest in this nikaah. No matter how beautiful his bride was. He didn't had plans for her. And when on the same day when couples promise the togetherness he took a secret oath in his mind that he will take every effort to make it work but won't invest emotionally. Because he can tell that surely, she wasn't the one his heart yearned for.

"Hayee hogya nikahhh....??? Ab dawaat hogi na...mujhe to badi bhook lagi hai chachii...." The little girl about 12 years said bringing him out of his zone.

"Fathimaa.....aise chilla ke baat nahi karte...." Her mother hissed giving a awkward smile to heads which turned towards them. She mentally face palmed herself, seems like her daughter has took the oath to embarrass her.

Sidharth snapped at the little girl glaring at her. She is creating nuisance in his house since 3 days now. He is  exceedingly irritated of her. Why the heck is she so irritating? He internally groaned looking at her face which was having a innocent doe shaped eyes. But she was extremely clumsy and next level talkative. Nearly every person in his family adored her but he finds her extremely irritating.

"Haa bacche.... Abhi thodi der hai daawat mein..." His mother said patting her head affectionately.

She pouted and looked at her ammi placing her hands on her stomach which was visible through her red ghagra choli.

"Ammi...to aap hume pehle serve kardo na...mujhe bhook lagi hai ekto...." She whinned again looking towards her mother who was face palming herself. Sidharth couldn't help but glare at her hard.

"Hayee...aise aakhe choti karke kya ghoor rhe ho...." She asked directly looking in his eyes as there wasn't his sehra on anymore.

"Tum ho hi itni irritating." He spat directly too. Why the heck she is so IRRITATING.

"Sidharth..." His mother hissed as if a silent warning to behave. But he shrugged ignoring it.

"Kya??? mein aur irritating .... Maaf karna aunty...but aapke bete ka yaha ka screw thoda dheela hi hai.... Aap inko seekha do ki mein CUTE hu aur IRRITATING nahi...." She said pointing her finger at her brain while saying the 'screw' thing. And her hands stayed on her hips as she spoke cutely huffing at the last. Why is this man so akdu?? She wondered often in this 3 days she stayed in their haveli.

"Fathimaa.... Bade hai aapse woh aise baat nahi karte...maaf karna sidharth woh thodi phate muh ki hai...aweinyi boldeti hai kuch bhi... fathimaa tum chalo...." Her mother said pulling her towards her with the jerk.

"Haa woh toh dikh rha hai..." Sidharth spat continuing to glare at the CUTE girl.

"Bacchi hai woh...thoda sambhal kar baat kare...." He looked at the source of voice it was his bride. Realization left him in shudders. Her voice so beautiful. Anyone would admire but his heart oh how much he tried but he couldn't convince it to do it.

"Hayeee....tum kitni aachi ho...kitni sundar aur tumhari awaaj to kitni sundar hai.... Mujhe tumhare liye bohout boora lag rha hai..... Tum itni aachi aur tumhaara shouhar itna akdu...sach bol rhi hu didi aapko boora lage par yeh insaan jo tumhara shouhar hai woh mujhe behadh hi akdu aur khadoos lagta hai....mujhe tumhare liye bohout boora lag rha hai..." She said looking at his bride in somewhat sympathetic way. As if she know too much about everything.

Sidharth looked as his wife as she giggled on her statement. Her smile so beautiful. Her face shining with it. But still his heart couldn't bring it in himself to admire it. He sighed letting his thoughts aside. And glare at this 12 year old devil.

"Tumne mujhe khadoos kaha..." He asked in his cold voice glaring the shit out of the little soul who was frightened?? yes.. but didn't shown it.

"Hayee dekho...tumhara shouhar bhaira bhi hai...hayee humaari baachi ko phasaya hai...." She said dramatically and everyone around them laughed while her mother and sidharth huffed. He held the hand of his wife exited the area still glaring at the girl who was giggling.

"Ya allah fathima..... Sidharth gussa hojaayega...." Her mother yelled but she listened to none and ran after them.

"Tum humaara picha kyu kar rhi ho...." He asked gritting his teeth but she did nothing other than showing her sparkling white bunny teeth to him.

"Mein peecha nahi kar rhi hu...mujhe aapki biwi se baath karni hai..." She said in full attitude twisting her lips at him making him more agitated.

"Mein tumhe apni biwi se baath nahi karne dunga..." He said standing in front of his wife who herself was little surprised with his behavior.

"Sidharth bacchi hai woh...." She uttered but he just glared at her too making her shut.

"Bas umar se bacchi hai...baki iski jubaan se yeh bacchi nahi lagti... Aur tum suno dhyaan se... Mujhe tum meri biwi ke asspass bhi nahi dikhni chahiye...bigaad dogi tum issse...." He said childishly himself and dragged his wife with him while the little girl huffed glaring at there retreating figure.

_______________________________

Here's the prologue....❤️

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️This is a slow paced story, read it on your own risk.⚠️