Origin

Sorry this story is taking me a while, my mom found out what Wattpad is and I think you can imagine how that went. I am also writing on a phone so... Anyways, here is the story
____________________________
Yn's pov
I worked for HYDRA for a couple of years. I trained there and I was learning how to become one of the worlds most deadly assassins. You might think why I was working for HYDRA so here's the truth. HYDRA agents came to my house one night and killed my parents, sister and brother. When I was weaker, I begged them to not kill me. I told them that I would do anything. I could tell that they were thinking about the decision but they said that I would have to join this one program. It was called the Winter Soldier program. I agreed bot wanting to be killed and they took me. I do have to say that they took me in the year 1946, about 2 year after James Barnes, better known as Bucky.

For this story, Wanda is going to be 24 and you are also 24 in the story. You became and Avenger in the year 2017 so you were 22. Yes you were blipped. Also, this story take place in the year 2024. Anyways, back to the story.

I was born in the year 1926 and became unfrozen in the year 2015 when I was 20. I trained in their base and I also trained with the Winter Soldier. They didn't really get the memory wiping formula right so it would ware off once a month. Me and Bucky became good friends those couple of months. Then about 7 months after they took me, they pit me under ice were I was frozen for almost 70 years. That would make me 94 years old today. When I was unfrozen, HYDRA was falling but they had one mission for me. It was to eliminate the Avengers. I did their mission but failed because Bucky brought my humanity back in 2017 after trying to attack him in Wakanda. I left and went to New York where I previously tried to kill the Avengers and I joined them. I remember when I first joined, I immediately fell in love with a woman there named Wanda. She left shortly after with some robot named Vision 😒. I helped fight the war against the big grape but then was blipped. I came back ti find out a bunch of things and oh boy was I happy to know that that Vision robot was dead. I went to find Wanda and you know what happens after that.

At HYDRA, they called me the Night Soldier (you can give me a better name) and I just got used to that and used it as my super hero name. Btw, those Winter Soldier words still affect me.

Thats the end if this chapter, sorry for the wait