I bite back a smile, "Yes, actually. I'm here to see Oli King. I'm Luna, his best friend."

His eyes flash with recognition and he gives me a little smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, little Darlin'. You won't believe how much Oli talks about you. Feels like I'm meetin' a celebrity."

I chuckle, "He really shouldn't have talked me up so much like it seems he has."

He shrugs, stepping away from the door so that he can open it up for me, "He just loves ya, Darlin'. Ain't nothin' wrong with that. I'll show you to him, yeah?"

I nod, quickly following him through the door. We walk down a dimly lit hallway and I ask, "Shouldn't someone else be on the door now that you've left?"

Rick turns to look at me over his shoulder, sending me a lopsided smile, "That was just for you. Oli asked me to watch out for you and bring you to him."

"So... you weren't supposed to be there?" I ask unsurely.

"Oh, I was. Whatever the players request, they get. Oli doesn't ask for much though. This is one of the first things he's ever asked of his management. Just your ticket and security to wait for you."

I feel a blush heat my cheeks once more, "He's ridiculous. Too selfless."

Rick chuckles, stopping at the end of the hall when we reach a door, "Oh, I think this was a little more selfish than you think. He's missed ya, Darlin'." He smiles at me and opens the door, gesturing for me to head inside.

I thank him softly, stepping forward and looking around the room. It looks like some kind of private room. It's small with a couch and a tv and a large table in the middle. It looks like it's some kind of meeting room. But I don't pay too much attention to the rest of the room when my eyes land on the lone person standing on the other side of the room.

A smile lights up my face when he turns to me, his body adorned in his purple and yellow Lakers uniform. He gives me a big smile, opening an arm up for me, "Get over here, Little Luna."

I move quickly, falling into Oli's arms as soon as I'm close enough. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I press myself close to him, loving the way his arms curl around my shoulders. He rubs his hand up and down my back gently, soothingly. I immediately relax into him, feeling as though I could fall asleep right here. I don't know what it is about him, but Oli's hugs have always felt like the safest place in the world. Ever since I was a kid, I've always felt so safe and secure in his arms - as though nothing and no one could ever hurt me when I'm with him.

After silently hugging him for a minute or so, I tilt my head back, my chin resting on his chest as I look up at him. He looks down at me with soft brown eyes. I feel his hand gently rest on the back of my head.

"Hi, Oli," I murmur, my smile growing on my lips.

A big smile pulls at his lips, one that I know is just for me. "I've missed having you at my games, Little One."

"I haven't seen you play since you were in high school," I shake my head, "not in person at least. It's been forever."

"We've got to put your good luck to the test then, yeah?" His eyes are bright, "It's not the same over the phone. Doesn't work as well. I haven't had a winning streak quite like back in high school, when I had you there every game."

I laugh, "You and that little superstition. It's not me makes you play well, Oli. You play for the Lakers. That takes a lot more than good luck."

He shrugs, "Maybe, but I'm not going to risk it now, am I?"

"How long until you have to go out there?" I ask, loosening my arms from around him.

His hand on the back of my head remains firmly in place, not letting me move away from him just yet. Darting his eyes away from me, he looks over my head and back towards the door I came from. It's then that I realise Rick's probably still there and has been watching this whole thing. Oli's eyes return to me. "I have a couple minutes," His brows furrow, "I though Alana was coming with you tonight?"