New beginnings

I groaned as I opened my eyes. It was bright but soon my eyes adjusted. I couldn't talk I had a tube down my throat.

"Doll," Bucky smiled as he stood up.

A nurse came up and saw that I was awake. She hit a button and several more nurses and doctors came. The tube was removed from my throat. The oxygen tube was left in my nose

"You gave us quiet a scare young lady!" A doctor said.

"Yes, I thought we had lost you for good." A nurse said.

"It took twenty minutes of CPR to bring you back young lady," an older man who was also a Doctor said.

Most of the staff cleared out except for the first doctor. "Ms. Williams. I need you to remain calm. But you've been in a coma for six months."

I blinked and bit my lip as I nodded for him to continue. "You've got a great boyfriend there. Didn't ever leave your side for more than an hour or two to go and get a change of clothes." I smiled when the doctor said that.

Finally I was left alone with Bucky.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"We didn't finish your list," he said as he sat on the bed beside me. I only had a moment to think. We did finished the list what could he possibly mean? Then it hit me. Bucky gently lifted me to him and then pressed his lips against mine. I began to kiss him back as tears ran down my cheeks. Bucky held me tighter as he gently slid his tongue into my mouth.

When he ended the kiss he smiled, "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

I began to cry as I hugged him close, "Yes," I pulled away and placed my hand on the back of his neck and kissed him once more.

*to be continued*

A/N: I loved this story so much I'm writing a sequel. See you in Part 2!