「Chapter 4: A Disaster To Remember」

.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov,
"We killed it chameleon!" I high fived him and he did his signature grin. We went inside the dinner room and I took a sit with Dolores beside me and Camilo to. But Dolores and Mirabel were doing a staring contest? But I ignored it.

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto!" Abuela Alma talked before eating.
"Yes. Then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster!" Mariano's mom spoked up and laughed.
" To a perfect night! Salut"
"Salut!" Everyone yelled and I noticed that Dolores and Mirabel were still doing the staring contest. Thats weird. I started to eat ignoring them while talking with Camilo. Until Dolores tapped my shoulder making me look at her and Camilo to. She made a get closer sign and we got closer.

"Mirabel went into Tio Bruno's tower and saw his last vision where Y/n breaks her wand and dies in Camilo's lap and casita is breaking because of Mirabel!" She said it quickly AM I GONNA DIE AND BREAK MY WAND!? Damn I didn't have time to tell Camilo how I felt then, tough luck.

Dolores quickly looked away and looked at Mirabel again acting if nothing happened I started to make all my elements started to work, the candles were melting quickly, the water was floating and making ice cubes, lighting appearing in my hands, my earth element made the floor shake and rainbow glitters appearing with golden butterflies (beee who you are) and Camilo started shapeshifting to me, Bruno and Mirabel, after he shapeshifted back he had a chamaleon look, his eyes were looking in different ways.
Alma tried to distract Mariano's mom by pouring her more wine.

"Y/n, calm down and Camilo fix your face!" Tio Felix whispered yelled, making me shake my head same as Camilo and we looked at Mirabel in worry.
"Talk with you later" Mirabel mumbled and I nodded. I heard whispering next to me, Camilo was telling tio Felix about it, Felix spitted out his water to Mariano this is a mess, me and Camilo tried not to laugh and Tio Felix covered his mouth in embarrassment but I gave him and Mariano a napkin and they thanked me.

The whisper went all over the table, Camilo grabbed my hand tightly meaning he was nervous, I drew circles in his hand making him calm down and comforting him. We continued to eat with one hand and it was hard.

I heard a big bump coming from Mirabel all eyes were on her.
"Mirabel, is everything okay?" Mariano asked a little worried I mean if he wants to be part of the Madrigal family he has to be nice for Isabela or you know who
"Everything is great. She's just excited, for you to propose. Which, uh, you should do!" Agustin nervously chuckled.
"Yes!"
"As fast as you can!" "Didn't know that Agustin was like Mirabel" I whispered to Camilo making him laugh a little "We should've had made some popcorn, this is a good movie" Camilo whispered back while looking at the scenario I mean, yeah it was a good drama!

"Uh, I was actually gonna..." Mariano looked nervous to say a word.
"You were actually gonna great!" Mirabel turned Isabella's chair to Mariano this was a wild disaster.
"Well, uh- since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song! Luisa, can you bring the piano?" Mariano's mom asked while hesitating.
"Okay.." Luisa's voice was breaking and started to tear up, I wanted to go and help her but Camilo was holding me down shaking his head 'no', I groan and take a sit again.

"Umm.. It's actually a family tradition to sing after! Heh" Mirabel chuckled nervously while making Mariano kneel on one knee.
"Is it actually a family tradition or something? Did I miss something." I whisper to Camilo while still looking at Mariano and Isabela
"I don't think so, I live in a weird family you know!" Camilo whispers back to me while laughing a little and I nudge him by the shoulder.

Mariano clears his throat and started speaking.
"Isabela, the most graceful of all the Madrigals-" While Mariano was gonna propose to him Mirabel tried to cover a crack? I facepalmed myself but Camilo grabbed my wrist "Don't hurt yourself!" He mumbles and I nod.
"Your doing great!" Mirabel scratched her back while giving Mariano a thumbs up, still laying in the floor. I got up and went to Mirabel and help her trying not to interrupt the proposal.
"Are you alright?" I whisper to her and she nods while not making eye contact, I followed her vision AND NOTICED THERE WERE ANIMALS PUTTING GREEN GLASSES TOGETHER? Oh wait.. it's Bruno's vision. I gasp while my jaw dropped, I pointed at Mirabel and then the vision in repeat until Mirabel slightly pushed me just to grab the vision before the animals put all the pieces together. I got up and dusted my skirt and took a sit with Camilo.
"It's still going?" I groan to Camilo and he nods, he looked bored and worried.

"The most perfect flower in this entire Encanto" Mariano slowly opened the ring box while Isabela looked disgusted she was doing it for the family.. I looked at Dolores and she sighed, I grabbed her hand trying to comfort her and calming her down and Camilo helped me to comfort her.
"Thank you Y/n and hermano" she slowly let go of my hand.
I yelped a little same as Camilo and Dolores when we heard the piano crashing and Luisa was sobbing, I went to calm her down and helped her took a sit, I gave her a glass of water and she started drinking it. Again I went to take a sit with Camilo and grabbed an arepa and started eating it by pieces.

"Will you marry m-" "NO!" Mariano got cut off by Mirabel and thats where all the disaster started.
Luisa fell to the ground crying, Antonio's toucans were flying around and Tia Pepa's cloud got bigger with the rain.
"What is happening!?" Mariano's mom asked nervously while looking around shocked.
"MIRABEL FOUND BRUNO'S LAST VISION SHES DESTROYING THE MAGIC AND Y/N IS GONNA LOSE HER ELEMENTAL WAND AND SHES GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF MIRABEL'S FAULT WE ARE ALL DOOMED!" Dolores yelled while covering her ears while Camilo was covering his head.
Mirabel tried to grab the vision that was in the table but she pushed the vision straight to Alma.
The cracks started to get bigger and bigger, I was to nervous and I noticed that purple glitters were flying around, the candles around the room started to melt faster and the rain got colder.
Camilo started to shapeshift to a guy and then a baby in a mustache.

"Y/n, Dolores, Camilo! Calm down everything is alri-"
"OUCH!" Tio Felix tried to talk but a big plant because of Isabela smashed Mariano's nose, everything was happening so quickly but a window opened suddenly and the townspeople yelled "Felicidades! Oh.." The rain started to get even more colder making everyone yelped and quickly went away from the dinner table.

"Oh-oh! Sorry I am so sorry." I relaxed my body and I guessed that the rain disappeared.
"Y/n! Quickly grab some warm towels and clean the mess, MIRABEL!" Abuela yelled from outside and I groan and went to grab some hand made towels I made for everyone yesterday.