「Chapter 3: We don't talk about Bruno」

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:
"I think we have to go back to casita, quickly" I look at the sky and Camilo nods I have an idea
I picked up Camilo and started flying. Camilo was shocked with his jaw dropped.
"What? I said we have to go quickly so why not fly?" "Alright then" he started to get comfortable in my arms, but we arrived
"OH COME ON!" He started to groan and made me laugh. There was nothing to worry about because we checked everything.
"So princesa, wanna hang out?" He looked at me with puppy eyes He looks like a lost puppy doing that. I nod and went to his room.

Mirabel pov:
I went to Bruno's tower and saw a broken vision, it looked like me and Y/n with a broken wand? And a broken casita behind us.
"Why am is Y/n and me in your vision Bruno?" I then heard a big bump from behind me,

I quickly hid the vision and it was tia Pepa with a big dark cloud.
"Jeez tia" I try to act like if nothiing happened, I can do this, keep it cool Mirabel.
"Sorry sorry, shoo! SHOO!" Tia Pepa was trying to shoo her cloud in her head, god this is awkward.

"I was getting Antonio's last things and I heard the name that we don't speak.. Great! Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle... clear skies, clear skies~.." Should I ask her or not... ughh I will take the risk.
"Tia Pepa if Bru-" A big thunder appeared alright I should not call him Bruno noted
"If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?"
"We don't talk about Bruno." I wonder what Bruno did to tia Pepa that makes her mad just because I said his name.
"I know. It's just hypothetically, if he saw you..."
"Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns" Tia Pepa said while grabbin Antonio's stuff.
"I just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive-"
"IT WAS A NIGHTMARE!" Tio Felix kicked the door opened, I guess he also knows about him?
"FELIX!" Tia Pepa spoked up and went quickly to tio Felix before he would say something about Bruno.

"Hey, she needs to know, Pepi, she needs to know" Tio Felix tried to calm down Tia Pepa.
"We don't talk about Bruno!"
"He would see something terrible. And then TIK TIK TIK BOOM!" He made explosion sounds meaning it was horrible.
"We don't talk about Bruno!"
"What if you didn't understand what he saw?" I asked with curiosity because I couldn't understand w h y.
"Then you better figure it out, because it was coming for you!" Tio Felix grabbed my shoulders and shacked me a little aggressively.

---------------------------

*-* start music *-*

[Pepa:]
We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We don't talk about Bruno, but
It was my wedding day The scenario changed into where tia Pepa and tio Felix got married.