~From the Begining~

Start from the beginning

As you made your way through the crowd, near the end it got harder and harder to make you way through. With one last push, you landed on the ground. The madrigal family were to busy panicing to care about the townsfolk. The whispers from the townsfolk were deafening. 

You didn't care what they were saying, getting up you rushed towards the family, all the anxiety that was rushing threw your veins were now covered with the worry for Luisa, how was she feeling throughout all of this?

Trying to not fall over whilst running, you made it up to the family. "I-I'm sorry" you huffed, "I wanna help. We will find her, i promise" They didn't really say anything, they just kinda stared in shock. 

"I wanna help too!" said someone in the crowd, then like clockwork each and everyone of them helped. Just searching around the town. 

_-------_

Mirabele! They found her! And someone else is there too, he looked like he hadnt bathed in little while. (Seriously though how did Bruno bathe through all of that? WHERE DID HE GO TO THE BATHROOM?)

With everyone back at the casita, the townsfolk gathered around, all willing to do their part. 

You walked to luisa, she was struggling to pick up a panel of wood. "Let me help you with that" you say with a smile spreading across you face. "O-OH uhm, im fin-" You just looked at her, as you helped her lift the panel. "I refuse to let you push youself right now, get upset if you want, im not letting you hurt youself" 

A red blush plastered Luisa's face. 

You proceeded to help her throughout the entire process, her sisters were there aswell, helping whenever she needed emtional or physical help. By the end of it, the house looked the same as it did before, just as beauitful and full of life as before. Mirabele put the doorknob on the door and... The magic.. Its back!

cheers erupted in the crowd. 

A few weeks past, the whole town seemed to have a appretation that was never there before, everytime they used their gift they'd thank them up and down. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" Luisa said, running up. Turning away from the stall, you looked over. "Oh hey Luisa!" you said happily. You felt so lucky to have the strongest Madrigal finally be your best friend again. But with that, it brought up old feelings aswell, feelings you told yourself weren't right. I mean, you don't like your best friend.. right? 

I mean, you do get so excited just to see her, to see her smile, hear her laugh, watch her so carelessly lift a church, vent about her family, watch her mustles... uhm anyway. 

"SO, i talked to Abuela.. and I convinced her to let me have the rest of the day off.. soooooo do you wanna come over??" She spoke quickly, her words full of excitment. "Welll, i would but i have chores back at home.. How bout you spend the night at mine? its been years since you came over, you always came over when we were kids." 

Jumping with joy, she happily said yes. With both of you excited, she hurried home to pack as you finish shopping for your parents. Just in time, before you were about to head home she got done packing.

"Okay! lead the way Miss. (L/N)" she said, nudging your shoulder. 

"Miss (L/N)? Thats a new one. Well then Miss Madrigal, Off we go" You giggle in response, walking away from the town, towards your realtively small home. The door opened, your mother behind the door. "(Y/N), please tell me you didn't forget the oranges this tim-.. Luisa? Oh my word!! youve gotton so big!"