Ziora side eyed him but decided not to say anything, she couldn't help someone that didn't want to be helped.

Opening the Instagram app she decided to post a photo.

@flyassZi: my biggest flex is that I don't have to.
@moneybaggyo: stamped.

@bigbankzara: pressure breaks pipes

@indiaroyale: banks.

@moneybaggyo: they gave the wrong nigga some money, ion know how to behave

"Who took this? it's cute." Ziora looked at the time from an hour ago.

"Brickz."

She nodded her head and placed her hand on his that rested on her bare thigh.

It didn't take long before they got to the club and entered their VIP section.

Ziora sat on India's lap. Although they only hung out a couple times when the boys were together for work. She could tell India was a genuine person. She even allowed Zara to put them in a group chat:

"Why y'all was late?!" Brickz yelled out in a joking manner, before she could speak Money stuck up his middle finger

Money grabbed Ziora's arm pulling her onto his lap. Ziora immediately leaned forward grabbing the 1942 bottle she and Money shared. Tilting her head back she took a waterfall from the bottle not wanting to mess her lipgloss up.

"Don't worry bout us bitch." Money playfully mugged Brickz and Zara who now took a seat in his lap.

India and Durk had zoned out from each of their friends. She thought it was adorable how they were always in their own little world. Durk looked at her as if she was the only girl in the world.

Holding the bottle in her hand, Money grabbed it drinking from the rim of the bottle. Wiping his lips, he put the blunt to his lips lighting it up. The section was filled with smoke from hookah and weed.

Ziora was no longer sober and Money was cross faded, the two was on a high and just felt the need to have their hands on each other.

Strub the ground came on, Ziora and Zara looked at each other. When Miami verse came on Ziora started twerking on Money

"Petty as hell and perfect
This pussy for sale, ain't worth it
Saw that bitch talking online
Caught her in person, she begging for mercy
Wrapping my legs on the back of his neck
And my feet by the name on the jersey
Got me a condo in Jersey
He wanted to lease it, but I made him purchase
Strub the ground for them bands, I want 'em now
Thotiana, my baguettes said buss it down
My old niggas can't fuck with me, need one-hundred K for a shopping spree
Fuck nigga, why you callin' me?"

Ziora felt a smack on her ass, which only gave her more motivation. Standing in front of him she bent over in front of him twerking. Her ass moved effortlessly. The dress that clung to her skin began to rise and before she could pull it down she felt Money cup her vagina.

"I need a brand new whip for apology
Shake that ass, throw that cash, watch me throw it back
This that WAP, pussy fat, don't be coming fast"

Quickly sitting back on his lap, He laughed feeling how wet she was. She sat back up and allowed him to slip his hand from under her.

"Let's go before I fuck you in this club." Money voice came off deep and raspy and she felt herself melting into his chest. Quickly standing up she fixed herself. Drinking what was left in the 1942 bottle she went to hug her sister and India.

When they got in the car Money rubbed Ziora's thigh up and down. He sped to his house. Before they could reach the driveway Ziora slept in the passenger seat.