"what bruh?" Money briefly turned to look at her, his smile matching hers.

She shook her head blushing, "Stop."

Money was big on eye contact, so he always looked Ziora in her eyes. Ziora on the other hand grew shy quickly under Money's stare.

DeMario laughed at her expression, his foot pressed the gas as soon as the light turned green.

"I'm taking you home, be ready by 11." Money focused on the road, his hand moved from her thigh picking up the blunt he placed it between his lips lighting it up.

"Why?" She looked over at him confused.

"Brickz and Durk going to the club. They bringing Zara and India." Money spoke pulling up to her house.

"alright." She watched as they pulled up to her house, she didn't want the two to part but she also didn't want to seem clingy.

"Give me a kiss" grabbing ahold of her chin he pulled her face to him. The kiss the two shared was simple. Opening the door she climbed out of the car.

"See you tonight." She smiled seeing her sisters car parked next to hers. Walking to her front door, when she got inside Money pulled off.

"Zaraaaaa!" She ran into her sisters room jumping on her bed.

"You've always locked away at Brickz house I thought he was holding yo ass hostage." Ziora stopped jumping on the bed noticing Brickz on FaceTime.

"You a hater because Money ass get tired and send you home" Brickz shot back, She noticed the office he was in from the last time she and Money FaceTimed.

"Ugly ass little boy." Ziora bucked at him through the camera.

"Both of y'all shut up." Zara chimed in, Ziora plopped down on the bed watching the two interact, she smiled at how much her sister smiled.

Brickz was the first guy Zara ever bothered to be around. Ziora looked at Zara a smirk went across her face at the Diamond chain that shined on her neck.

"Ice me out, yeah nigga ice me out." Ziora stood up and did the jerk.

"nigga that don't look like work to me!"

Ziora heard Money voice and ran to the phone.

"damn bitch" Zara mugged her sister who stood with a smile in the camera. Brickz put the phone in Money face and his smile mirrored hers.

"I just left you bruh." Money joked letting out a laugh.

"call me when you done working." Nodding his head the two walked away from the phone. Brickz and Zara ended the call.

"finna be fucked up tonight."

11 PM came faster than the girls expected, and she was almost fully dressed. The door opened catching Ziora off guard. Money walked in looking around her room.

"Zi, I told you 11 why you not ready?"

Leaning her head back she puckered her lips, she hoped she could distract him. Leaning down he pecked her lips. "You got five minutes."

"I only need two." Putting her final lash on she stood up eyeing herself in the mirror. Money walked behind her wrapping his arm around her neck.

"Damn." Money whispered lowly into her ear, she smiled satisfied with her outfit. "Let's go."

"These shoes should've stayed in the store. These hoes hurt." Money followed her out of the house. She climbed into the passenger seat of the red and black Benz truck. When Money climbed in he picked up the double stacked cup taking a drink of it.