"Girl, why you still working if you dating Money? He is maaad rich!" The girl spoke, Ziora looked at her oddly. She didn't feel the need to talk about hers and Money relationship especially not to children.

"y'all nosey, do your work." waving her off, she leaned back in the chair looking around the classroom at the decorations the permanent teacher had up.

Time flew by quickly and her stomach started getting the usual feeling of butterflies every time she got to see Money.

"Aight y'all, start packing up because y'all ain't gotta go home but y'all gotta get y'all what? asses up outta hea"

She knew which class periods didn't have the snitches and the ones she could be the most comfortable in. 4th period happened to be her favorite.

Each of the students were lined up by 3:25. The class was the closest to the exit and each made it a habit to always get to the the metal detector before everyone.

3:30 on the dot the bell rung and Ziora strutted towards the entrance as the last student closed the classroom door.

she spotted the Lamborghini truck sitting outside of the school building and she smiled. Even though he wore a mask, she could pinpoint him.

Money was extremely mean, so she questioned how he would react when some of the kids noticed him and walked over to the car

"Ms. Raines, that's Money?!"

Some of the students from her class turned their head noticing the Lamborghini truck. They knew there were only a few people in South Memphis that were able to afford such an expensive car. Money, Brickz and Durk being three of the few people.

Ziora climbed in the passenger seat of the car. "wassup Money" scattered throughout the mouths of the students and he nodded.

He wasn't a talkative person around new people and she added that to the list of things she learned about him. He grew bored quickly with the students around him.

Money picked up a couple 50 dollar bills handing it to the 5 students standing by his car. "stay in school and listen to ya teachers. back up."

Rolling up the tinted windows he rolled the mask up and leaned over the middle console, Ziora smiled meeting him half way she kissed his lips before he pulled off quickly.

"Slow down before you hit somebody's child."

Shrugging his shoulders "they see me coming." Turning the volume up on his radio, his hand fell onto her thigh squeezing it softly, her hand rested comfortably on top of his.

Ziora scrolled through Instagram randomly double tapping random pictures. She grew bored with the phone tucking it between her thighs she looked over at him.