Chapter 4 - Part 2

Zacznij od początku

I chuckled again and said "Sounds like them." Yelena started Chuckling also and then kissed me and slid her tongue into my mouth and I let out a soft moan and then Tony said "Please... don't do that. You have a room for that kind of stuff." Me and Yelena look at eachother and rolled our eyes then chuckled.

Tony then started putting the bandage on my arm and said "Y/n... please... never do this again."

I looked at him to see he was tearing up and said "I-i, Tony... can... I, say something?"

Tony then nooded at me saying yes and so I carried on by saying "Well... I, I see you as a father figure to me and... and well, I grew up with a dad until I was 5... then went years with no one... meaning no one in my life as the only one left was my twin until he was killed.
I then met Natasha... We fought for an hour she then helped me, saved me even though she was sent to kill me. She knew I was like her and so she took me in, I was 12... we became best friends, 3 years later at 15 she brings me to meet you guys... it was great honestly.
2 years after that at 17 I became roommates with her at hers, she would train me even though she knew full well I didn't need training but she would always train with me... taught me to control my powers even though she didn't have any, I still don't know how she managed it...
then 3 years later I met this lovely one... we pretended we didn't like each other becuse we hid the fact that we had a crush on eachother when we first laid eyes on each other... Nat easily saw through it though.
Then Yelena confessed her love for me befor she almost killed herself by blowing up a helicopter-plane thing with Dreykov inside... and then we were together after we got on the ground... and now... well, now we are officially Avengers."

Yelena held my hand tighter and Tony said with a tear in his eyes "Thank you, Y/n. Honestly... thank you. Anyway you need to get some rest, Yelena there is a bed on the other side of you, and you can move it next to Y/ns so you can sleep next to eachother. Don't be doing anything though."

Us 3 chuckled and then I said that made him stop at the door "Can I see Nat and Wanda first?"

"Uhh, yeah no problem, I'll go get them now." Tony said and then left the room.

2 minutes later Yelena and I heard running and so I chuckled as I said to Yelena "Here they come be prepared."

Wanda and Nat then almost fell onto each other as they turned the corner and so Yelena and I started laughing. Nat then says pointing at us both "You two saw nothing." We all then laughed.

Nat and Wanda walked over to me and said "How are you now?" Nat then added "At least your still here and you look more alert." Tears forming in both thier eyes and so I said to them "No please, please don't cry. I am feeling good. Still light headed though."

"Wait! You feel light headed?!" Yelena said started panicking and so she added "Tony!! Tony get your ass right here now!!"

Tony rushed into the room and said "what's up?"

Yelena said in a quite worried tone "Y/n says she still feels light headed."

Tony then said "Ok, Y/n I'm going to test something out ok? If it goes wrong we will have to get you into hospital."

I whined "I don't want to go to the hospital."

Yelena, Nat and Wanda said "You have to, if Tony says you have to."

"Ok... fine." I said pouting and held Yelena's hand tighter, she could tell I was nervous.

Tony then help up some fingers and said "How many fingers am I holding up?"

I then said "Uhhh... 6?"

"Close how about now?"

"Umm, 4?"

"Nope 2 more times ok."

"Ok."

"How many?"

"Um... 7?"

"No. Last one. What about now?"

"Uhhh... 10... yeah 10?"

"Correct. Ok so you got 1 right out of 4."

"I have to go to hospital... d-dont I?" Tears formed in my eyes and I started panicking.

Tony nodded and said "Yes, but don't worry they will take care of you and I will make sure of that. You'll be fine, I promise."

Yelena and I hug and kiss as we both tear up. We stopped hugging and said "Ok... Tony than-" Befor I could Finnish I passed out and so everyone was shouting my name and so Tony phoned for the ambulance and it came after 4 minutes.

*Time skip*
I started to wake up and I heard Yelena say and take my hand "Y/n? You ok... I was worried about you... I-I thought-"

Befor she could Finnish I said "Yelena... I'm really sorry about all of this. I truly am... I'm so sorry."

Yelena then replies "Like I've told you loads of times, It's ok."

We both started at each other smiling and then Yelena said "You should get some rest. I'm here if you need."

"Wait... can you ask if I can cuddled up to you? I feel like I'm going to be having nightmares If I don't." I said in a worried tone and so Yelena nodded and called the nurse in.

The nurse said as she stepped in the room "How can I help?"

Yelena then said "Will it be ok if I get into the bed with her? We are together, and well... she feels safe when we are close."

The nurse looked at us and said "Yeah... I see that as no problem she's got all the wires off of her so yeah. Congrats by the way, you both look like a cute couple." and so the nurse walked away.

Yelena looked at me smiling and got ontop of me, led down then wrapped her arm around my waist and her other hand on my face pulling me for a kiss.

We lay there kissing for a couple minutes and then Yelena said "Let's get some sleep baby."

I nodded smiling at her then kissed her and said "Goodnight buba. I love you."

Yelena looked at me with a smirk and said "I like that... I'm going to steal it. I Love you too princess."

After giggling at each other for a bit we kissed and fell asleep.