Chapter 4 - Part 2

Start from the beginning

Yelena pulls me close to her giving me a hug and so I started saying "Well... as I put the plates on the side, I got a Flashback... that... that I don't remember, and then... the Flashback of them killing my family infront of my twin brother and I... and then when he died and the memories and flashbacks all at the same time in order... happening over and over again, about 10 times in my head... I-I... I just want it to end." I then broke down falling more into Yelena's arms.

"Hey... hey, y/n... look at me моя любовь. I love you, ok, so please... please don't say something like that." All 3 of them started to tear up as I slowly looked up at Yelena crying so I hugged her tighter and whispered "I'm sorry. I love you."
We both done a quick little smile at each other.

Wanda said "Hey... Y/n... you wanna know something..? I also have a twin brother...well did... he got killed by Ultron. And that feeling you felt... befor you ran up to him... I felt that too when he died..." I looked at her and whispered "I'm sorry." And gave her a hug.

Then I said "Uh... um, I-I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back."

Yelena took my hand and I looked back at her and start kissed her and then walked towards the bathroom.
Yelena was worried, I could tell, so was Nat and Wanda.

I made it in the bathroom and as I closed the door I let out a sigh as I slid down the door, to the floor and started sobbing so no one can hear me, the Flashback of my brother being dead happened again and my head was telling me all these things and then I locked my eyes onto something shiny and sharp, I quickly picked it up and put it close to my wrist... I was debating with myself for about 2 minutes until one more time the flashbacks and memories started again and so I started cutting to make it stop, I felt no pain when doing so. Blood was dripping from my arm to the floor.

Still sobbing I had to stop becuse I couldn't see straight and I put the razor down and then next thing I knew Yelena slid next to me "Y/n! Shit shit shit! Nat, Wanda!"

She was crying and so she put pressure onto my arm to control the bleeding I whispered to her "I'm... I'm so sorry... I-I-"

Yelena then said "No, no... y/n it's ok, its ok... your gonna be fine."

Then Wanda and Nat ran towards us and sees Blood on the floor all over Yelena's hand holding my arm. Wanda and Nat scream "Holy shit! Y/n?!"

They then sat next to Yelena and I said "I'm sorry... I-I wanted the pain to go away... I wanted it all to go away... I tried stopping myself... bu- but... I couldn't... I'm so sorry."
I bursted into tears and then Tony heard and rushed to the bathroom to see what was happening.

"Holy fucking shit! Y/n?! Steve!! Get the first aid room ready Right fucking now and don't you dare say language!" Tony started yelling and then Tony added speaking to Yelena "Carry her to the first aid room on the count of 3 I want you to let go of her arm so we can swap... Ok... 1. 2... 3 Now!"

Yelena then picked me up slowly and walked to the first aid room carefully. We then made it to the first aid room and they laid me down onto the bed Tony still applying pressure on my arm.

Yelena held my hand and I looked her in the eyes as she was crying she said "Y/n... please... please stay with us... please I beg you. I love you so much."

I whispered back "I love way more... I am so sorry, I've done this to you... I- I just want the flashbacks and memories of the Room to stop, I didn't mean for this. I'm so sorry."

Yelena then says as she puts her head on my hand while holding it "It's ok... I know you didn't mean this... it's ok. I'm here for you... we all are. But mostly me."

I chuckled at her then asked "Where's Nat and Wanda?"

Yelena replied "Steve told them to get fresh air, they wouldn't leave your side he practically had to push them out side."