1

_________

_________

AVIANNA POINT OF VIEW

---------------

"I will accept the divorce."

Navier said with a faint smirk on her lips, while I smile proudly at her behind my fan.

She then look at me and I give her a nod indicating that she did the right thing.

Sovieshu looked at us with a half relieved and half regret but I just give him a cold stare.

I am Avianna Trovi, Navier, Younger Twin Sister, also one of the Archmage in the whole world and the owner of the magic tower.

Back then Sovieshu and Navier never fought, that is, until he brought a mistress. He cast aside my twin, the empress, for a run away slaves, that didn't even know how to read and write her own name.

And of course there's our family approved of the divorce especially me and my brother. But the great church which had approved of their marriage insisted to Navier to not step down from the position of empress but they can't do anything anymore because they don't want me to be their enemy.

I was that powerful, well who would want to be an enemy of a Archmage that can literally destroyed a country with just words.

"Your Majesty! This can't be!"

Marquis Farand cried out and tried to run towards Navier, he was about to be caught by the emperor guards but a magic circle appeared and all of them are paralysed. Everyone looked at me and I just give them a sweet smile causing them to sweat drop and back away.

'Marquis Farand even if your in Navier sides I wouldn't let you destroy the fun'.

Navier cast me a grateful glance while Ergi smirk at me while snaking his arms around my waist.

'This sly dog' I thought but I Just let him do whatever he wants.

"Empress Navier, Do you really agree to this divorce document without objection?"

The priest said but his tone had a slight dissapointment  in them. I bet he want Navier to fight for the empress position, I can't blame him, who wants a run away slave to be an empress?..... Maybe the trash emperor

"I accept the divorce." Navier said once again but this time with a authority.

The priest closed his eyes as murmuring broke out into the room.

"And ask for permission to remarry." As soon as I saw Sovieshu reaction I quickly face Ergi and put my face in his chest and he patted my back. To others I may look like I was crying but Ergi knew better, that I was having a hard time to compose myself so he patted my back to calm my laughter.

"Empress Navier............. remarry?"

Instead of answering his question, Navier pointed to one place. And a man wearing an embroidered veil that obscured his face burst into pleasant laughter.

"Do I come up now?"

Heinrey came out and made a not-so-grand-entrance. His so ugly why is he my friend and my future brother-in-law? Kidding.

The silence was broken by the murmuring of the Nobles. Heinrey walked through the court and stood next to Navier. When he took of the veil Sovieshu expression was priceless.

"Navier?! That man--"

"Is the one I will marry."

The priest's eyes looked hollow. Sovieshu was about to argue when the door again revealing the four other Archmage