Remarried Empress Cast: Curent Informations

𝘼𝙫𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖

𝘼𝙫𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖

"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡"

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫:: Blonde

𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫:: Green

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫:: Female

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬:: Alive

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲:: Intelligent, Graceful, Elegant, Has a lot of Patience,

Since childhood, Avianna is discipline and diligent in her aspirations to become the most powerful mage that was worthy of being recorded in history.

She is extremely intelligent and has extensive knowledge on a wide breadth of subjects, including literature and political affairs.

Ergi once said that Avianna is so sharp that she can read an entire situation from a single sentence or glance.

An extremely perceptive individual, Avianna is capable of understanding a situation from the smallest of details. She can accurately analyze people without personally interacting with others and, according to Navier, she has very good intuition.

She is also thoroughly trained in the both art of swordsmanship and magic.

Avianna is gentle and caring to those he treasures. Towards Navier, her family, Hienry and Ergi whom she respects and loves, she is warm and compassionate.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬:: Engaged

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞:: Archmage /  Master of the Magic Tower / Fiance of Ergi

𝙉𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 between us 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑘"