Introduction

Extended summary 

Extended summary 

Ophelia Hope Lupin is far from perfect. She's rude and sometimes a bit manipulative. She doesn't have many friends and most importantly, she hates herself. 

She hates herself because she couldn't stop the one person she truly loves from getting hurt. Sure, she was a kid and she didn't know what was happening, but she should have been able to stop it, or so she thinks. 

James Potter is the cookie-cutter version of what the people of Hogwarts love. He's kind, outgoing and always willing to help a first-year find their classes when they inevitably get lost. He's sweet and he loves his friends and he'd do anything to help the people he cares about. He's smart, truly amazing in school and it certainly doesn't hurt that he's cute. 

And when opposites collide and figure out that really, they're not so different after all. Well, that's when everything changes. That's when Ophelia and James figure out that the world isn't only on their shoulders, and god is that the best discovery they could make. 

Especially when it turns out that the world is pushing them together, and they love every second of it. 

~☾~ 

Author's Note: 

Hello all and thank you for reading! First off, I'd love to say thank you for all of the love i've been getting on some of my other pieces and I am really loving working on this one! 

Alright, now onto a warning. This book is for mature audiences, as it will contain the following mature things: 

- Drinking 

- Child abuse and abandonment 

- Slut shaming

- Smut (it's my first time publishing smut so bear with me a bit here) 

- Death 

- War 

- Serious self-hatred 

- Anxiety and anxiety attacks 

Also, this is going to be a bit of a long-haul relationship as both characters are growing up and have very little understanding of real love yet. You're reading their story, and it's a bit of a slow burn, so be warned about that. They aren't going to be getting together in the first few chapters and they aren't going to fall in love too fast.

Thank you for reading! 

Love, Wren