ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16

Start from the beginning

"If they break anything in my living room. You're fucking paying for it!"

"Gotchu, but the main six I'm going in on is them," She said, pointing to Mar, Hiro, Shino, AJ, Lola, and Ella. "The rest are up for grabs, but I need Dad, Heav, and your help to tackle this," Xerxes nodded, going to sit by his wife and Nicole.

"I'm not liking this...."

"I know you don't, Mar, but don't worry. It's only to help you and your husband. Now... Shino, I know you know it's wrong to long after a married woman. Especially a fucking Donna, and I have half the fucking mind to tell my brother-in-law to dead your ass where you sit," Neveah said as Shino shifted in his seat. "I understand that you see a beautiful woman the same age as you. You also need to understand that the same beautiful woman is fucking married. You went to fucking far kissing her...."

"And she kissed me back...." He blurted out, making Takahiro turn quickly to Kamaria, who held her head down. Xerxes, Reece, and Luca all sighed.

"YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM BACK!" He stood yelled. Kamaria reached for his hand, which he slapped her away as Luca stood, putting a calming hand on his shoulder whispering something in his ear, causing them to switch places for the time being.

"And that's where she was wrong at. You know you were wrong, Kamaria. What did I tell you to do went you left your mother's office?" Luca said, watching as the tears flowed down his daughter's face. "No, you don't get to turn on the waterworks today, Mar. You did wrong. You kissed another man that wasn't your husband knowing it was wrong...."

"Are you and Hiro having problems that you care to share with us?" Xerxes asked. Mar looked around the room, stopping at Takahiro shaking her head no. He could even look in her direction, but he answered no as well.

"What about the text you've been receiving, Mar? Did you ever tell him about those?" Riley asked.

"No, because I knew they were lies. Hiro was with me all the times I received them, and I know it. Nothing is going on between us," Mar said as Axel walked in, taking a seat next to daughter-in-law, signing something to her.

"I'm going to butt in on this subject. Give a little old man insight. If you don't mind, Sebastian, you may can help as well. What I see isn't a problem between their relationship but someone else showing you interest. You are attracted to Shino in some shape or form, Mar. Don't be me. I want you to kill that attraction now. Shino sees this and is using it against Kamaria. This man feds on fucking with others because he knows he can. I also have the feeling he's a womanizer. However, it's all for the excitement it trills him, which is why he needs to be training besides having free will to roam—another thing Kamaria you need to stop seeing the good in everyone. I know your Father taught you better than that. Trust no one, not even yourself, Kleine. Most men see one thing and one thing only how to get between a woman's legs... Takahiro, stop being stupid and forgive your wife. I hate to sound harsh, but the only way to may her understand is to punish her. It's too late now, but it happens again. Do what is needed to make her understand."

"You telling me to beat my wife?"

"He's telling you to handle the problem however you see fit. I hate to say this, but Kamaria needs a good ass beating. Maybe it will make her listen," Adele said. Xerxes wanted to protest be he knew not to.

"Moral of the story Shino. Stay the fucking away from my little sister. She and Hiro love each other. They don't need the drama. There are many single women here. Find one, or next time Hiro won't just beat your ass. He will take something from you... maybe a hand since you are loose with them." Xerxes shrugged.

"Now that is done... Drum roll pleasseee.... AJ, LOLA, AND ELLA, YOU ARE NEXT!" Elijah crazy-ass said, making everyone laugh as Luca patted his daughter's leg. The motion for her to follow her husband slipping out the door.

"Why I got to be up in this?"

"Because your ass all up in a three-way relationship, and one of you is not happy with it. You got this hoe...."

"I AM NOT A FUCKING HOE!"

"Sure... as I was saying, you got this fucking HOE busting up in Xerxes's office demanding him to make you marry her. The way I see it is she needs to get with the fucking program or dip. They're both about to be your baby mama, so she just has to deal." Elijah said, causing Xerxes, Lucas, and their dad to facepalm.

"DUDE!"

"SHIT! I opened my big mouth, didn't I? Well, the cat out of the bag now." Eli laughed while Ella glared between Lola and AJ. Her neck and face were red, and Lola wanted so bad to laugh.

"You're pregnant, and you had the nerve to say I got pregnant on purpose!"

"You did. Unlike you, I was on birth control. You can ask Ma Dele. She was the one that put and removed the thing in my arm. You were never on anything, but I meant what I said earlier, Ella. We are all in this together. Our babies are all our babies." Lola said, reaching for Ella's hand.

"FUCK THAT AJ IS MINE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE GOING TO DO, BUT YOU BETTER ABORT OR GIVE THAT THING UP BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE RAISING IT!" Ella screamed, storming out of the room.

"No, what you better do is cut that bitch the fuck off, AJ. She's fucking crazy. Damn Lolo, I fear for your life," Melody said as she and AJ sighed.

 Damn Lolo, I fear for your life," Melody said as she and AJ sighed

😅😅😅Thoughts please???