ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16

Start from the beginning

"You know what. Just tell her to meet you at X's house. I will handle the rest there."

"What are you about to do?" Hiro asked.

"Work my magic, good sir," She laughed, causing Hiro to smirk, shaking his head. "See, I like that face, not the one you walked into my office with. Trust me, by the time you leave Xerxes's house, everything will be about back to normal. Call Kamaria, and I will call the rest." Neveah finished as he said, okay.

*

*

*

"Lola, we need to talk," Ella said, catching the girl as she left out of the medical building. She stopped giving Ella the talk look. Instead, she pointed to the awaiting car. In the back of Lola's head, she was screaming run, but she knew Ella wasn't going to do shit. So she got in the car as the driver drove them to the park.

"Why are we at the park. I mean, I'm all up to see the kids play but not today."

"I wanted you to see this. I know you were there when I told AJ I was pregnant. In about a year, our little bean will be out there playing with the rest of the children. I want AJ and I to be a family. I love him, and I know he loves me too. You are just standing in the way of that, Lola. I need for you to be the one that walks away." She says.

"Okayyyy... El, if AJ only wanted you, he would be the one that leaves me alone. You were only in this agreement until you got yourself pregnant. Wasn't you?" Lola said, glaring at the girl. "I'm back on my first statement that I said I would tell AJ. I'm going to tell him the truth. You lied to him about being on birth control. You fucking knew what you were doing, and I bet you, dear old dad had something to do with this. Ella sweety AJ is his own man and a Köhler. He's not going to do shit he doesn't want to do. If... if you do manage to trick him into marrying you, he will be unhappy. You will never get that happy ending you envision. Be real with yourself and be happy you're giving him a child. You still have him. Shit, you can fuck him whenever you please. I'm happy with that. Why can't you be?"

"Lol..."

"Hold that thought come with me," Lola said, pulling her back to the car. From there, she told the driver to take them back to the house they always met up with AJ. Lola knew he wasn't there, but she wanted Ella alone as she led her inside.

"Why are we here?"

"Take off your clothes," Lola said, removing hers quickly until she stood naked in front of the girl. Ella swallowed hard, slowly taking off hers until she was nude, and soon after, Lola's lips were all over her body. It happened so hard Ella didn't have time to think. The next thing she knew, they were entangled within the bedsheets, both breathing heavily.

"See, we have chemistry to Ella. You want me just as bad as you want AJ. Stop fucking fighting it. T...this is our baby. All three of our children, this is what it means to be a throuple we are in this together. I'm not giving up you are AJ until I truly have to, which means him pushing me away. When the day comes that AJ says he is done with me. I will walk away with no hard feelings," Lola said as her phone started to go off at the same time as Ella's.

*

*

*

Everyone that Neveah called started to pour into Xerxes and Riley's home as her brother glared over at her. Not because she called the meeting but because he knew one way or another this whole thing was about to end horribly like last time. Some of their family members weren't as kind of hearing the truth as others, which would always end in fights. What made it worse was Neveah called the main source of Kamaria and Takahiro's problem... Shino.