Chapter 6: John: 3:18

Start from the beginning

Akali sighed in relief and evelynn just smirked.

Evelynn: for how long have you two been together?

Y/n: since the start of college! It's been like a year and some months.

I'm actually lying ti bail myself out of this uncomfortable situation, God can it get any more uncomfortable?

Evelynn: So are you still a virgin?

OK THAT'S I'M LEAVING!

Y/n: whoops look at the time!

It's barely 1 am...

Y/n: I have to visit my mother early in the morning so I have to go now!

I was about to stand up when I felt some thing wrap against my me... I saw that it was some kind of lashes.

Evelynn: Oh no you're not avoiding the question dear~

Y/n: you're seriously making me uncomfortable ms evelynn.

Evelynn: were you lying about metatron? ~

Y/n: maybe, but now please release me...

The lashes pulled me back to my seat and restrained my movement...

Evelynn: Dear there's two ways you're getting out of here. With us or crying your way home, what do you pick?

God I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning... Maybe they're just being assholes on propurse so I stop being friends with akali...

Akali: EVE! CHILL DOWN! YOU'RE MAKING HIM UNCOMFORTABLE!

Evelynn: good I made you snap out of your nonfunctional state.

The lashes unwrapped from my body and akali rushed to scoot over to me...I involuntary extended my wings for her to stay closer to me...

Kai'sa: it almost looks like you're defending her with that wing placement.

Y/n: it came out involuntary I swear!

Ahri: sure sure. I'm sorry about evelynns behavior, she hasn't had a dick inside her lately so she tends to be carnky-

And Evelynn slapped the back of ahri's head making her really mad... Oh are they gonna fight... Akali hugged me while placing her head on my chest... I wrapped her with my other 3 wings...

Evelynn: TAKE THAT BACK YOU BITCH!

Ahri: I'M NOT A BITCH, I'M A FOX!

kai'sa: well foxxes are long distant relatives from wolves and since dogs are domesticated wolves so that would make ahri indeed a bitch...

We all stayed silent at kai'sa's comment....

Y/n: well it's tecnically correct...

Ahri: you know what I've had enough of this club I'm going home.

Ahri stood up and left.... Evelynn soon left along with kai'sa... And akali is still hugging me and I noticed she was asleep... I mean my wings sure bring out a comfortable heat... Then the club owner came...

Taric: My my... Is akali asleep?

Y/n: she is... How much will it be for tonight?

Taric: Don't worry it's on the house... Say y/n I wanted to ask you something.

Y/n: Go ahead Mr taric.

Taric:You know that girl peacefully sleeping on your shirt likes you right?

Y/n: Nah I don't think so, we're just friends.

Taric: Oh so you swing the other way! Don't worry about it, here in gems heaven we have a gay night on Thursdays!