I raise my hand. "Yes, Lily?"

"Is there is still a chance I can write the ten page essay instead."

He chuckles. "No. Now everyone get in groups of six."

Derek, Megan, Drew, Halley, Drake and I get in a group together. We start our walk to the lake, and I soon start to hear Halley beg, "Drew can I please have a piggy back ride?"

"Ugh! Fine. Get on." He instructs.

Megan and I give our boyfriend's the most pitiful look. "Fine. Y'all can get on too." They say.

We cheer before hopping on. "I think we should do this more often." I say with a smile.

"You want to fish more?" Drake asked astonished.

"What!? No! I mean this whole piggyback ride thing." I tell him.

The guys chuckle before we make it to the lake. We all set up our fishing poles. This was going to be a long night. I haven't fished in years. "Maybe y'all could just catch me a fish." I offer with a sweet smile.

"No." They state in unison. "You need to do this for yourself." Megan says.

"Yes, because fishing is such an important life lesson to learn." I say with an eye roll.

The rest of the time we sit quietly one by one everyone catches a fish. Everyone except me.

"Guys! It's getting late, and I'm tired." I complain to them.

"We are not leaving until you catch a fish." Drake says sternly.

"I guess we will be here all night." As soon as the words left my mouth, a tug on the fishing line caught my attention.

"Drake! I think I have something!" I say excitedly.

"Reel it in." He instructs.

The fish seems to be stronger than me because one moment I'm standing on the shoreline, and the next moment I'm soaking wet in the middle of the lake. I decide to find my hook while I'm in the water.

I pick it up, and I realized it was only hung up on some weeds under the water. "I'm so done!" I say before getting out of the water. When I stand up Derek's and Drew's eyes go wide, before quickly averting them away. I look at Drake and see a smirk on his face.

He walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "Nice bra." He says with a chuckle.

I look down, and I see that my white shirt is soaking wet, making my black bra very noticeable. My cheeks instantly become crimson red. "Oh my!" I say before I wrap my arms around my torso, trying to cover my chest.

Drake starts to chuckle. "You think this is funny?" I say incredulously.

That only makes him laugh more. "Here." He says.

I look at his out stretched hand, and I see his grey shirt he was wearing earlier. My gaze snaps to his now bare chest. "But what are you going to wear?"

"Nothing." He says simply before adding, "I mean that's what you prefer anyways." He says with a smirk.

That is so true, but I can't let him find that out. I scoff. "In your dreams."

He ignores my last statement. "Are you going to take it?" He says while dangling the shirt from his hand.

"Thank you" I say while grabbing it. "Turn around." I tell him with a pointed look. Surprisingly he listens and does as he's told. When I'm done changing, I step on my tippy toes and give Drake a small peck on the lips.