13- BABY.

"Man, I'm beat.. you said you've been doing this for almost a year now yea?"

"Precisely, why?"

"How do you do this kind of job? I mean- not to sound sexist but how does a mere girl like you manage to work like that? It's only been one day of me working and I don't think I can come back again tomorrow.."

"You should go down to hell and ask Satan about it."

"I think that's quite harsh, [name].."

"Well I don't, go cry about it."

He continued to try and get your attention until you were now both standing on your destination. You could see a couple of people in there when you went inside.

"Wow [name] this place is extremely huge and expensive-looking... where'd you even get the money for this? And are you sure that you're paying? It's not like I can't pay, you're making me very shy,, StOp." He said while covering his cheeks with red tints on them.

"For a very easy job, they pay you a great amount of cash.. here, go have fun." You answered as you handed him a black card that you took from inside your pocket.

His eyes got wide and stared at you and the card back repeatedly. You got tired of his staring and instead, you shoved the card on to his back pockets. "I said go have fun.. what're you waiting for??"

You rolled your eyes at him before heading to somewhere else. You turned your head back just to see him still following you like a lost creature, you ignored him still while he holds your shoulders tightly and looked at your face from above lovingly.

"Hey Brother, isn't that [name] and... hanma??"
Unbeknownst to you, theres two brothers from the other side of a pool watching you two walk around,, there were about 6 girls and 4 boys around them as they watched you.

"Yeah.. wait lemme call her,"

"[NAME]! Over here!!!"

You turned your head from the area you heard your name was being called and headed towards it. You looked at them boredly and waited for them to say something.

"Wanna come hang with us for a bit??" The one with a long hair asked. 

"No."

"Why?"

"I'm tired,, Very sorry. I'll try later okay? Let's go Shuji.."

'Yes!!' The Zombie gripping your arm thought while he smirked at the group that got rejected. He didn't want you to leave him, nor does he want to hang out with them.

The two Brothers was quite upset with your response. It's always fun when you're with them, not having you in  there made them feel alone.. 

Hanma smiled at the certain sweet memory, he missed the times when the two of you would always do sidelines once you have the time to and when you would always spoil him or treat him like a sugar baby.

"We're done Boss, is there anything you would like to announce?" He asked through the phone,
"Okay, you can now go and start. Thank You" he hanged up and went to follow you on-

"Really? You're back with another girl, again.. what happened to the other girl? Don't tell me you abandoned her. She's such a sweetheart,," Tomie grimaced at the man in front of her and decided to throw a small piece of bread on his drink.

"Will you shut up? She's safe and fine so calm your ass down 'tch." Sanzu grunted, glaring at her and his drink that now has bread floating on top of it.

He peeked over the older Haitani's shoulder to see what he is currently doing,

"Best pick up lines for a girl"

"Bro what are you searching... Really? You're gonna ask Google for a pick up line? HAHAHA" the Male laughed at his co-worker while the Man just moved his tablet on the other side, avoiding the annoying Man behind him trying to see more of his recent searches.

"Hey I just remembered, the other day we were downstairs to have breakfast and then he tried his cheesy and super corny pick up line on [name], he ended up watching kids cartoon on YouTube." Takeomi exclaimed, laughing loudly as he remembered Ran sitting on the sofa with [name] acting like his babysitter.

"I am ashamed that you call yourself my Brother.." Rindou added while shaking his head disappointingly to his brother.

"Hey!! What you saw on my tablet is not my recent searches, I was just asking the website for some good shoes recommendations,, and I am good at getting girls. My pick up lines are out of this earth, they can make you feel things that makes you attracted to me, and you, Takeomi is the reason why my pick up line on [name] didn't work. You ruined it! How dare you call it corny and cheesy!" Explained poor Ran, how dare they slander him for searching pick up lines on Google? He's a human, he can do anything he wants,, and the pick up lines works every time anyways..

:Poor Rannabelle 😞