10- BUSY

The excited girl was sat infront of them as she was smiling widely at them, making them slightly nervous and creeped out. They never saw her smile like that- except for when she would start beating someone to death.. it made them really curious of what she's going to talk about..

"I am sure that you are all wondering on why I've decided to fetch you all back here." You started as they intensely stared at you. The girl besides Sanzu scoffed and complained as she leaned next to him. "What a waste of time.. would you please hurry up?? We have some places to go to,, ugh"

You turned your head towards her and stared at her for about a good ten seconds until she slightly shuffled and feeling quite uncomfortable by your stare. "Oh is that what you wanted? haha, you could've just told me sooner- I will hurry up,, don't worry Shiza." You exclaimed to her as you gave her a 'loving' smile which made her feel uneasy again, and covering it up by deeply glaring onto your figure.

Tomie glared at the woman who was hiding behind Sanzu, she didn't liked her attitude, 'God that woman should know her place.. I know you're like the old man's daughter but- you aren't even on [name's] level yet. You should always respect your higher ups. You act like you're our boss or something, bi*ch.' Tomie thought on her head while she had a short eye contact to the said girl, which immediately intimidated the girl and gripped Sanzu's clothes even harder.

"Goddammit! Would you stop? Woman stop your grabbing at me before I throw you out of this window!" Sanzu quietly shouted towards her as he tries to get her hands off from his shirt. All the people that were present stared at them- including you. They noticed this and quickly stopped before gesturing to you to continue speaking.

You cleared your throat before smiling and began speaking again. "Right. You requested me to hurry therefore, I will hurry. Madam, enjoy this fun ride." You said to her and winked, she looked at you weirdly before hiding behind Sanzu again and avoiding wherever your eyes would land on.

"To sum it all up, I would just like to inform everyone that.... we are all going to play a game all midnight! Wouldn't that be so much funn!!!???" You exclaimed towards them and they stared at you blankly before they began mumbling something on their breaths.

"What?"

"What are you talking about?"

"[name], did you do drugs tonight?"

"Uhm- okay I guess. Fun, yay!"

They all responded differently while you remained calm before standing up and heading towards somewhere.

"Hey! [Name]! Where are you going?? You said were all playing a game all midnight which doesn't make any sense but does at the same time.." Ran confusingly informed after getting up too. "Is this some sort of a dream? Or are you just f*cking with us because we ate all of the breakfast last time?.." Rindou added before copying his brother's movement.

You go back again to take Mikey's hand- which he gladly took and sending a signal to Kakucho to follow you two. He understood and get up before getting stop by Ran and Kokonoi. "Hey guys.. I still don't know what's happening right now. I can't process anything at all. Please, explain." Ran pleaded as he holds Kakucho's right arm while Kokonoi holds the man's jacket.

"Yeah. What he said. Explain.." Kokonoi added after him. You and Mikey remained standing on the doorways while they all stared at you two. You just shrugged at them boredly before answering. "Just follow me. All of you, and yes by that I mean- as in all of you monkeys- tomie not included on that sentence." You said to them before continuing to guide Mikey through the way, they all followed before you two after a second of processing the events that had just occurred.

:hey guys! I'll try to update later.. I promise 🙏☹
-sharing is caring so ;) [crdts to @ mokkechan68 on Twitter]

 I promise 🙏☹-sharing is caring so ;) [crdts to @ mokkechan68 on Twitter]