Karaoke

Blue was at home when her mom called and said *mom-blue UR baby sister is coming home from the hospital so prepare dinner for her she said she wants rice and corn okay hony I love u *

* blue-i love u 2 mom okay I will tell her I said were gonna party till she WE drop and tell her how much I LOVE her*
'MEANWHILE'
I finished the pot of rice and to surprise my lil sis made her fav cupcakes with yummy frosting on it... I was just finishing putting the food on the dinner table and cleaning up the stove when mom and Leeann(sis) walked in she ran up to me and gave me the sweetest hug and kiss on the cheek. I've never missed her big blue eyes and blonde hair before I lead mom to the kitchen told her I made Leeann's fav cupcakes to keep secreat and we all sat down and ate dinner wich I felt like boss it came out super yummy. After dinner mom cleared the table for desert leeann had no idea I then pulled the cupcakes out the oven and her face was so surprised she squeeled in excitement. I smiled and said * go ahead princessa u get first pick * she picked the biggest one and bit into it mom chuckled and said we could get like 20 billion cavities from all the cup cakes wich were shaped into a princess tiara we both looked at her like if she had 3 heads. I said there's never to much SUGER and I purposefully liked the icing just to show her wich made mom really angry but she Couldent get to me because me and leeann both ran around the house and laughed like crazy when we finally collapsed on the comfy couches we both were taking a breather and we both gasped for air.after a little while mom went to take a shower/bath and me and Leeann did teamwork and both cleaned the kitchen I washed the dishes and dried them and put them away OOPS so sorry I forgot to mentain my sis is 12 wich means I'm 15 so yea we finished cleaning and we headed for the FLAT SCREEN I hooked up the karaoke machine and we flipped a coin to see who would go first... RATS I have to go first oh well I picked my fav song Alicia keys no one I sang till my hearts content and then it was my sis turn btw she wants to be a professional singer and she has the most beautiful voice ever so I kinda get jelous of her sometimes. she sang the song prince Royce corazón sin cara ❤️we sang like 3 more songs after but then our party got cut short cause I had to walk brownie our poodle puppy he just turned 1 about a week ago. I walked him by the time I got back wich was only like 5 minutes but the living room was clean and Leeann was all ready snuggled up in bed brownie left me for dead and went to go snuggle up to Leeann.i went to my bed and got my new IPHONE and hopped on Instagram and vine and WATTPAD to update my books my fav one is * the girl with mixed emotions * it's really awsome because it's about this teen who has a lil sis just like me but her name and facial features are diffrent and its super cool cause the teen has 2 best freinds just like me lol I was meant to read this book. After I read the new update I hopped on my Instagram and wished all my followers a goodnight and sweet dreams then I went to bed I was asleep with in 13 mins or so...

Next chapter starts off on a FRESHHH spring or summer day a COUPLE days b4 SCHOOL 😱😱😱😱😓😝