60. Party Scenario

Start from the beginning

She was standing in a circle with the rest of the girls, all of them we blushing from the alcohol and giggling.

You ran over and took the cup, holding it up while they held up theirs.

"1, 2, 3!" Ashido counted down.

On three you all tilted your heads back and took the shot.

You swallowed it and felt the stinging in the back of your throat. "What was that?"

"Tequila!" Uraraka said as she held the bottle up towards your face.

You tilted your head back and she started pouring it straight into your mouth while everyone cheered.

Shinso ran over a put the bottle right side up so it wasn't pouring anymore.

You wiped your chin off.

"Okay!" Shinso said as he grabbed you. "That's it! That's the limit!"

You looked up at him and pouted. "But Toshiii! I'm h-having so much fun!"

He wrapped an arm around your waist to hold onto you. "I know you are. Let's just go for a small walk, okay? Just for some air."

Your face lit up. "Are you going on the walk with me?"

He nodded his head.

"Okay, just because you're cute" You said as you wrapped your arms around his torso and kept walking towards the front door.

Before you got outside Shinso grabbed a water bottle from the case of water that was on the table.

"Have some of this" He said as he opened it and handed it to you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Water." He said. "It's water, Y/n."

-

After your short walk you ran back inside and over to the girls who were about to do another shot.

"Me too!" You exclaimed as Jiro handed you a shot.

You quickly took the shot and put the cup down on the table before walking around randomly.

You leaned against the wall and laughed to yourself as you slid down it until you were sitting on the floor.

Shinso crouched down in front of you and smiled. "You're wasted."

You nodded your head and hiccuped as you covered your mouth with your hand.

He raised his eyebrows. "Are you gonna throw up?"

You nodded your head again.

"Okay, let's go to the bathroom" He held his hands out for you and helped you stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"Sit down" He said while he closed the door.

You sat on the floor in front of the toilet. "I don't like throwing up..." You mumbled.

Shinso gathered your hair into one of his hands and held it away from your face. "Then you shouldn't have drank so much"

-

"What did you guys do?"

Aizawa walked through the front door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I cannot believe you were all in on this- maybe Ashido and Kaminari- but everyone?" He asked as he looked around at everyone.

"Where's Y/n?" He asked.

Just then you walked out of the bathroom while leaning against Shinso for support.

"That was gross..." You mumbled.