Lissana's Satan Soul

*Lisana's P.O.V*

I watched as my friends fought all around me.

'Were winning against them!' I thought to myself as a grin on my face formed.

I was so happy until I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my back.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed out in pain as i collapsed to the ground in pain.

I looked down and saw a sword sticking through my chest. I then slowly turned around, as blood dripped from my mouth, and looked at the blonde haired girl. Her long blonde hair flowed in the wind as she stared at me with a blood thirsty eyes and a crazy grin as her hair began to turn silvery with from the tips up and her eyes turned to a violet color.

"Lissana!" I heard my big sister yell. She was the only mage along with Levy and Wendy that was still awake. All the others were unconscious from using to much magical energy.

"M-mira -n-nee.....i-it h-hurt-ts......" I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes.

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

The three girls quickly ran over to the younger take over mage as she bled from the deep wound in her stomach.

The blue haired dragon slayer quickly began to heal the take over mage as Mira cried over her younger sisters body.

Mira's magic energy then suddenly spiked as it began to rise then fall then rise again.

She couldn't stand witnessing her younger sister laying on the ground bleeding. She saw this once and lost the girl and she didn't want to lose her again.

The ground began to shake and rumble as her magic drastically took a turn and raised up as she unleashed her Satan Soul: Halphas form.

The blonde -now silver haired- dark mage cackled an inhuman laugh as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

She then the lifted up her sword as she muttered under her breath "espadas escuras alma desencadeou: Hells sete espadas roda!"(dark swords soul unleashed: Hell's seven swords wheel)

The girl was then wearing a black crop top and a long black laced skirt that was open in the front showing her legs. She was also wearing black laced tights and black high heels. Her ears and teeth were now pointy and her blood red eyes now dilated glowed in the dark. she Had a long black tail swaying back and forth behind her furiously in anticipation, wanting to battler. Last but not least she had seven swords behind her back floating in the air looking like wings.

Mira not even waiting flew towards her opponent and drew back her fist, sending it flying towards the girls face at and ungodly speed.

When Mira's fist was half away from the girls face the girl lifted her hand up and merely stopped her punch by grabbing her fist,

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What a naughty girl you are. Just rushing into a battle without introducing yourself. I mean I wasn't to fight as such as you want to but at least have manners." The dark mage said. "Now... What is your ....Name!"

She said flipping Mira over her head and smashing her into the ground."My names Lilian and I'll be the one sending you to your grave."

Mira caughed as the dust from the huge crash cleared away.

"You don't need to know my name but its Mirajane Strauss and I'm the older sister of the girl you just stabbed. Now die bitch!"
Mira yelled holding up her hand. "Cosmic Beam!"

A huge Beam was shot towards Lilian craeteing a huge explosion as smoke went through the air.

As it began to clear away Mira's and Levy's faced widened in shock when they noticed that the dark mage blocked Mira's atacks using her sword as a shiled.