"And I love barbi-" tina slapped him cutting me off making my eyes go wide.

I know this nigga wasn't just about to say he love me.

"AH !" I heard knocking me out my thoughts and I looked over to see freddy choking tina ass out.

"Damn" I said.

"touch me again and i'll kill you bitch" freddy gritted "y-you're j-just like your f-father" tina struggled out.

Freddy dropped her and she fell hitting her head on the bleachers making me stiff a laugh "Leave" he said then looked back and I quickly moved back to where I was.

I seen tina get get and start walking away "Bye bitch !" I said waving her off.

Freddy sat next to me and I glanced at him before looking back at the field. 

I expected his annoying to be bothering me and make me want to kill him again but shocking me he was just quiet, watching xion play.

After a while it got awkward and I wanted to know what tina meant when she said 'you're just like you're father' so I decided to talk.

"Fre-"I want to be in my son life" he cut me off.

"I'm not taking no for a answer. I know you crazy but i'm crazier and if you wanna take it there we can, you're not keeping me away from my son" he said turning and looking me in my eyes.

I looked at him for a while then burst out laughing.

"What's funny ?" he asked "Y-You" I said in between laughing.

"Look here freddy" I said looking him in his eyes "let's not forget the way xion was made. you have no right to be in his life, i had to push him out ! that is my fucking son and i have say over everything involving him"

"I-"Shut up i'm not done" I cut him off. 

"I don't know what the fuck you thought that little threat was gone do but let me make some shit clear. I am crazier then you, tina, and yo bitch ass father put together. And you wanna know who crazier then me ?" I said.

"Who ?" "Beyonce. Now I don't want you around my son and where ever you thinking about taking it, I promise you don't wanna go there with me. I don't play about my damn kids and beyonce don't play about em either so play with yo life if you want to." I said.

He clenched his jaw looking back at the game and I did the same.

This nigga got life fucked up.

Angela pov:

"Hold still so mommy can clean you" I said to beyonce.

"No mommyyy" she whined. I ignored her whining washing her body.

"Angela hurry up this before it leaks to the mattress !" I heard rick say making me smack my lips.

"Wash the fucking sheets rick !!" I yelled "I don't wanna touch them !" he yelled back.

I groaned loudly pulling back "Stay in the tub. Ok ?" I said talking to beyonce.

"no wanna 'tay mommy" she pouted.

"Well you didn't go to the potty like a big girl so you have to. Please just stay in the tub for mommy ok ? Please" 

"ok" she whispered "Thank you baby, i'll be right back" I said kissing her head then I walked out.

I stormed into the bedroom and smacked rick upside the head "You know i'm trying to fucking bathe her and you bothering me !" I raised my voice.

"Well I don't wanna touch these sheets" he said scrunching his face.