💙💜 SE3 - Jammershade (Bromance)

Jammer POV:

I woke up to plantix poking me with a stick.

Well that was probably the best wake up call ever.

I got up and went to my bathroom and brushed my fur, normal stuff. Finished a little later and went to the cafeteria to meet up with nightshade and Lang. 

While I was walking to the cafeteria one of the ceiling panels started moving, rapidly, and then, CRASH! The ceiling panel fell onto me and I fell face flat into the floor. God that fucking hurt, I could hear a few voices above me.

"Buck! You did it again!, you hurt someone!" A voice I didn't recognize said.

"It's not my fault you dropped a crowbar and trip and fall on my ass." Buck said

"That was 2 months ago goddamnit!" That voice again..Who were they?, it kinda sounded like Nightcrawler but more light hearted and soft.

I groaned, I could hear footsteps from above, they were getting louder each second. Someone tapped my head, I looked up, my head was being put under a lot of pressure so it was hard. They took my hand and pulled me out from under the panel, I looked at them..I never seen them before, maybe it's really because I'm only active at night usually. They looked like a day variant of nightcrawler somewhat. 

I brushed the debris off my fur and thanked the..thing and started to rush off to the cafeteria, they probably really were wondering where I was. I rushed off to the cafeteria and arrived there.

I sat down at the table Lang and nightshade were sitting at, Catte was there too for some reason. Nightshade was eating a taco and catte and Lang were on their phones.

"Oh hey jammer! Where were you?" Nightshade said while munching on his taco.

"Oh, I just got in a bit of..problems this morning. I'm fine now though dude so you don't have to worry anymore!" I grinned at him.

He grinned back and went back to eating his taco, Lang noticed me.

"Ayyy hey bro, where've you been? Me and nightshade were waiting for you! It was so boring.."  Lang put his phone on the table.

"Like I said to nightshade, I got in a bit of wild stuff. But I'm fine now so you don't have to worry." I scratched my head.

"What kind of wild stuff? I don't mean to barge in but I'm just curious." His ears fluffed up a bit. 

"Uhhh.." What was I going to say..They probably wouldn't believe me...

"Well you probably won't believe me on this but brooo..holy shit.. When I was walking to the cafeteria this morning one of the ceiling panels fell on me..it really hurt bad. But this kind creature helped me.. Someone I've never seen before, have you seen them? I think they were like a.. White and yellow nightcrawler..I dunno they just looked like that.. they have the exact same goggles as nightcrawler but just yellow." I sweated nervously while saying.

"Oh are you referring to Daycrawler?" Lang said.

"Daycrawler? Who's that?" I said.

"The dude you just talked about!" Lang said in a much higher tone.

Huh, Daycrawler....sounds like nightcrawler..

A pink kitkat arrived at our table with some food and put it on our table, "Enjoy, I guess lol." 

I took the mac n cheese and started eating it, this is some really good fucking mac n cheese.

Nightshade POV:

I was on my phone, wow Reddit sucks.

I started getting tired and started to fall asleep, ended up accidentally laying my head on jammers shoulder without noticing. I started to fall asleep.

I was having a weird dream, I felt like I was in a void, I felt weak. 

I saw a blue wolf approach me, I thought it was going to attack me..but it didn't. It pat my head and sat beside me, I sat down. I guess. It talked in a very weird voice but I could understand them.

"Are yu...from..facility?" It said in a very glitchy voice.

"Facility..?..Yes..I am from facility.. Before I heard anything else. Something flashed and everything went black

I woke up and blinked like crazy, I saw that I was laying on jammers lap. Wtf I didn't remember this.

I looked at jammer, he noticed me.

"Oh you're awake? What took you so long?" Jammer looked at me.

"First of all, I don't know. Second of all, why is my head on your lap." I blushed slightly while saying so.

"I dunno, Lang suggested it would be more comfortable for you." Nightshade said.

"Where's Lang and catte anyways?" I looked under the table not seeing their feet.

"Lang went to his room, Catte went to the indoor McDonald's in the crystal cave."

"Oh, alright."

I got up and looked around, seemed like it was much darker than earlier, how long was I asleep? The only other people here was Sinox and slime pup, sinox was only here so he could get slime pup food. 

I grabbed my phone and tapped jammers shoulder.

"Hm?" Jammer said.

"What time is it?" I looked at him.

"8 PM? Why?" He looked at me also.

"what the fuck why aren't we in our rooms now"

"Idk"

I got up and went to my room, nightshade did as well. I opened the door and slammed it shut, I sat down at my desk and looked through my notes n stuff. Then I saw one photo, one photo... it was a picture of me and jammer at a summer park. Damn and we used our only travel ticket on it, Depressing. But at least we enjoyed it.