chapter 16 - new dorm life

Izuku: (After the fight we met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, but after the fight Y/n didn't come back, he must have went home, so the five of us took kacchan to meet the police, the whole way there he was silent and then we finally went home)

With Y/n

Y/n: "I'm home" he says while walking in the house and taking his shoes off

Mitsuki: "Y/n L/n where were you, your father nearly had a heart attack when you didn't come home from the hospital?!"

Masaru: "Honey calm down, he's been through a lo-"

Y/n: "I'm sorry for worrying you, I went to a friends house and lost track of time, I'll let you know the next time ill be home late"

Mitsuki: "that's no excu-" looks at Y/n's eyes and see's that he hasn't been sleeping "fine, I accept your apology, just go to bed you look exhausted"

Y/n: "ok" he then goes upstairs and gets in his bed after that he reaches in his cloud and pulls out the farmers outfit he got and smirks "thanks momo" he falls asleep

The next day

Mitsuki: hits Bakugo on the head "you kidding hell yeah get these kids in a dorm"

Bakugo: "you hag hit me again and ill kill you"

Mitsuki: hits him on the head again "oh hush, if you hadn't been so weak you never would have been caught and caused all that trouble"

Masaru: "come on you two please, no fighting"

Y/n: looks towards the teachers with his cat on his cloud laying on his lap "would you like something to drink"

All might: "A water is fine thank you young L/n"

Y/n: "no problem" he then picks up his cat and holds him towards Aizawa "you've been starring at him for awhile and I can tell you want to hold him, you can hold him at least till you get ready to leave"

Aizawa: takes the cat (I'll decrease his punishment to detention for a day)

Cat: lays on Aizawa's lap and purrs

Aizawa: (A small lecture)

Mitsuki: "don't you even think about using your quirk Katsuki"

All might: (Jeez, some family dynamic)

Aizawa: "so you're saying you give us your consent"

Mitsuki: "oh, the dorm, actually were grateful"

Y/n: comes back into the room and gives all might a glass of water

All might: "thank you"

Y/n: sits down "no problem"

Mitsuki: "Katsuki's fearless and good at everything he tries, especially since he's got that stupid-Awesome quirk, people were always fawning over him whether he deserves it or not, its probably why he ended up like this"

Y/n: (harsh but true)

Mitsuki: "that's why I liked what you said at the press conference that's when I understood that the school was watching him and his brother closely, of course I was worried at first but he's back now safe and sound so it worked out" she then ruffles Katsuki's hair "you may face harsh criticism from other parents but we still trust you" she then makes Katsuki bow his head and looks towards her husband "right?"

Masaru: "right"

Mitsuki, Masaru and Y/n: bow their heads

Mitsuki: "he's a hot headed brat and we know he's a pain but please train him hard and make him a good hero, Y/n is strong and knows how to handle himself but we still worry about him so please look after him as well"