"Kol" said two voices, both in disbelief, though one sounded happy while the other sounded confused and annoyed.

The newly dubbed Kol vamp-sped towards Niklaus and punched him, making the latter fly backwards. Everyone in the room stared at them, afraid and nervous.

Three more people joined the Kol and Niklaus, they were, Finn, Elijah and Rebekah.

"Finn no!"

"Rebekah don't"

Finn punched Klaus, while Rebekah stabbed him with a dagger. "That's for daggering me."

"Niklaus"

"Elijah"

"What is this?"

"I have no idea. I don't even know who undaggered them as I did not." Klaus said. "And where the hell are we?"

The five of them turned to see others looking at them. Some were glaring, some were afraid, some looked at them in surprise, while some looked like they could care less.

"Who are you and how did you get here?" Albus asked, his wand pointed at the new group along with other teachers and the prefects.

"I am afraid we have no idea how we got here, wherever here is. And I am Elijah Mikaelson, an original vampire." Elijah, the calmest of the group replied, eyeing them strangely. "And please stop pointing your sticks at us."

His reply was rewarded with murmurs by the students and looks of caution by the professors.

Without lowering his wand, Dumbledore said, "You are at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry in Scotland." 

Kol perked up as he heard witchcraft.

"Original vampire? What's that?" A voice asked.

"The first ever vampires created, Black." Another voice answered.

Before anything else was said, the doors of the great hall opened and many people stepped in.

The Blacks- Lord Arcturus Black, Lady Melania Black neé Macmillan, Cassiopeia Black, Pollux Black, Irma Black neé Crabbe, Orion Black, Walburga Black, Cygnus Black, Druella Black neé Rosier, Alphard Black and Narcissa Black.

The Potters- Lord Fleamont Potter, Lady Euphemia Potter neé Silvers, Charlus Potter, Dorea Potter neé Black and even the former Lord and Lady Potter Henrik 'Henry' Potter and his wife Janki Potter neé Desai, who lived in India.

The Malfoys- Lord Abraxas Malfoy and Lucius Malfoy.

The Lestranges- Lord Reinhardt Lestrange, Lady Isolde Lestrange neé Rowle, Rodolphus Lestrange and Bellatrix Lestrange neé Black.

The Tonks- Ted Tonks, Andromeda Tonks neé Black and the little Nymphadora Tonks.

The Weasleys- Lord Arthur Weasley, Lady Molly Weasley neé Prewett, William Weasley, Charles Weasley and baby Percival Weasley.

The Prewetts- Lord Ignatius Prewett, Lady Lucretia Prewett neé Black and the twins Gideon and Fabian Prewett. 

"Why have you summoned us here, Dumbledore? What is the meaning of this?" Lord Prewett asked.

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about, my boy." Albus replied, masking his confusion.

"Lord Prewett will do, headmaster." Lady Prewett said with a glare.

"Of course."

Then Henry Potter spoke up, confusing many as to who he was. He had given up the lordship to his son quite early and moved to India with his wife. Only some old pureblood families recognized him.