𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

Start from the beginning

She turned on her paws and started to leisure away.

"Erm— Isychia!" you exclaimed, "is... is this all real? Or is it happening inside my head?"

She chuckled again.
"Of course it is happening inside your head," she said, "though... why should that mean it isn't real?"

With that, she turned herself away and her body started to dissipate.
"Isychia, what do I do?" you called put, "Isychia!"

You had decidedly matured past crying over her disappearance, though watching her leave you yet again, with no explanation as to why, brought tears into your eyes.

The next thing you know, you were on your front on the ground. You had no collection of how much time had passed, at all.

"Let's go Dragon huntin'!" you heard Natsu roar, followed by a chorus of voices. Your ears were ringing and your fingers twitched as you made an attempt to move.

"I see that I must teach you..." a deep voice spoke, "why they call me the Dragon King!"

Your heart almost stopped... well, again.

This must be Acnologia.

'Why is Natsu fighting Acnologia? Where am I?!' you thought, mind rushing. You cracked open a [E/C] eye and saw not one, but seven standing there: Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Laxus and Cobra - the Dragon Slayers.

Whatever was going on, you knew it had some significance.

"Let's go!" Natsu shouted, which you heard loud and clear over the alarm bells in your head.

You watched helplessly as your comrades leapt towards Acnologia.

"Boost all physical statistics, Enchant!" Wendy cried, "Deus Equis!"

"Woah! This is amazing!" you heard Sting.
"I'm full of power again!" Rogue spoke after him.

Gajeel gave a laugh.
"Don't ever underestimate our little Wendy!" he shouted, "Iron Dragon's Sword!"

The iron spike failed to penetrate Acnologia's body and Sting and Rogue flanked either side of Gajeel, leaping forwards to lend him a hand. However, all three of them were thrown aside with just a movement of Acnologia's hand.

"Poison Dragon's..."
"Lightning Dragon's..."

Cobra and Laxus both started but alas, the Dragon King sent them both sprawling too.

'C'mon, get up!' you urged yourself, but nothing happens, 'they need me! Come on!'

"Laxus! Cobra!" Natsu shouted.

Wendy suddenly cried out and Natsu was blown back by a deafening blow from Acnologia, yet he remained standing as he shielded himself with both forearms. You watched through half-lidded eyes, sticking to your guns and trying to heave yourself up. However hard you tried, your limbs didn't seem to want to work for you.

"Want to know why I'm the Dragon King?" Acnologia said gutturally, "the answer's obvious. When it comes to strength, I'm number one."

Natsu growled and Acnologia took that at as an invitation to continue speaking.

"You realise... that outside this space between time, my flesh is in the process of destroying the world?" he said, to which Natsu made a noise of bemusement, "I will annihilate everything, and bring the end of days, and none of you will stop me."

"Why? What do you wanna do?" Natsu hissed.

"Lay waste! That is all," Acnologia grinned manically, "even with all of you at full strength, you cannot stop me... even so, you're one Dragon Slayer short!"