"Alright, honey. You know where to find me if you need anything. Goodnight, (Y/N/N)." Wanda told her, squeezing her arm a little before walking back to the lounge room again.

Smiling to herself, (Y/N) turned around again and continued to make her way to Natashas room since most nights she ended up sneaking over to the other girls room anyway.

Walking into the room, (Y/N) immediately took off her jeans and hoodie, taking out one of Nats big sleeping shirts and walking to the bathroom.

Starting the bath she then took a minute to take off her ruined makeup and breath as she waited for her bath to fill.

It didn't take long before she was stepping into the steamy bubble bath and sinking down so the water lapped at her neck. 

Letting out a sigh she cleared her mind of the nights events and Yelenas reaction and relaxed, refusing to think about what might happen tomorrow or what Yelena would do.

A few minutes passes before soft fingertips brushed some hair from her lashes urging her to open her eyes and meet the green ones watching her.

When she did she found Nat kneeled at the side of the tub with her brows frowned in worry for her girlfriend. "Are you alright, lyubov'?" Nat asked gently, continuing to push her baby hairs from her face gently.

"I'm okay, Tasha." She told her with a lazy smile, watching as Nat let out a sigh of relief and rested her chin on the side of the tub. 

Moving to kiss the former assassins forehead, (Y/N) brought her wet hand out of the water and pushed a stand of Natashas hair behind her ear. "Are you okay, baby?" (Y/N) asked this time.

"I know I said I'd kill anyone who reacted badly but I didn't think it would be my sister." Nat confessed with a small forced smile.

"No killing anyone," (Y/N) chuckled, kissing Nats cheek before the ginger sat up and leaned in for another kiss. It was soft and delicate as if she was afraid the other girl would run, but (Y/N) returned the gentle kiss savouring every second.

Pulling away, they rested their foreheads together and took a deep breath, Nat rubbing their noses together causing them to laugh.

It was a few more minutes of comfortable silence before (Y/N) shifted in her bath, the water turning cold. "Come on, dorogoy. Let's get you nice and warm." Nat said, standing and grabbing the towel behind her at (Y/N) got up and stepped out of the tub, Natasha waiting for her before wrapping the towel around her and kissing her hairline.

Guiding them back to their room, Nat helped (Y/N) dry off before they both put on their night shirts and hopped into bed to cuddle. Both of the girls instantly relaxing now that they were safe in one another's arms for the night before a knock sounded through the room.

"I'll get it, baby. You stay here," (Y/N) told Nat as she climbed off the bed and went to the door.

Upon opening it though, there was no one in the hall and it confused the (Y/H/C) as she stuck her head out to double check, her foot hitting something as she shuffled her feet.

Looking down she found a plant and a note, but not just any plant. Her favourite plant, the plant she would point out every time she would go to Yelenas room and would constantly beg for Yelena to let her have. 

It was always the same answer though, 'no (Y/N). You cannot have my plant, you have killed every single plant you have ever touched. No, don't touch my plants! I mean it, no! No touching. Do you want to kill it?' (Y/N) chuckled as she remembered the memory fondly, picking up the plant and letter and bringing it back inside the room.

 Do you want to kill it?' (Y/N) chuckled as she remembered the memory fondly, picking up the plant and letter and bringing it back inside the room

"Who was at the door, detka?" Nat asked, half asleep with her eyes closed. 

(Y/N) placed the plant down next to Nats and opened up the letter, when she didn't reply Nat slowly opened her eyes and watched her girlfriend.

'(Y/N), don't touch this plant. I swear to god if you kill it I will murder you. I have left Natasha instructions to keep it alive but the second you touch it there is no hope, not even I can bring a plant back from your black thumb of death. 

Anyways I know this one was your favourite and I want to let you know I'm sorry. I know this doesn't make up for how I reacted but I hope it's a start. I really am happy for you and Natasha even if I think you could do way better than a run down old assassin like her. 

I just wanted you to know I love you still, no matter what, and that I accept you for who you are and who you love. You can't get rid of me that easily. 

Anyway, like the plant says, I'm rootin' for you guys. 

- Yelena

P.S

Water generously and position in direct sunlight. Once the soil in no longer moist then it's time to water him again. If you don't know how much to give him, bottom watering is the best option. 

Let soak for 10-15 minutes or until the water level stops dropping. 

WHEN YOU NEED TO RE POT COME TO ME!

(Y/N) laughed at Yelenas note before looking over to Nat who had sat up on the bed watching her.

"It was Yelena, she left us a note and a plant." (Y/N) told the Russian, climbing back into bed and handing Yelena the note as she cuddled up on her chest once more.

Scanning the note Natasha chuckled at her sisters antics before placing the note off to the side.

"I'm rootin' for us too," Nat told her lovingly.

"Me too," (Y/N) replied, looking up at the green eyed goddess above her with a big smile before she leaned up and kissed her.

She couldn't have been more happy with her best friend on her side and the rest of the team backing them too.