"But you could! You could have had anyone, Maria, Wanda, not Kate-" Yelena started.

"I don't care who I could've had!" Nat yelled, making her shut up instantly. "I want her, I need her. It's like a can't breath when I'm without her and when she- Fuck Yelena can't you just be happy for us?" Nat asked her sister, tears pooling in her eyes and Yelena had to look away from her big sister at the sight.

Tilting her head to the sky, Nat took a moment to gather herself before kneeling in front of her little sister. "Come and talk to (Y/N) and I about this, okay? It... It took a lot for her to do that tonight and she's really hurt at your reaction. I also might have told her I'd kill anyone who reacted badly so you better fix this," Nat joked, resting her hand on Yelenas knee. 

Yelena sent her a tight lipped smile at her sisters comment before nodding. "Come here," Nat told her, pulling her sister into a tight hug before resting their foreheads together. "I promise, this is real. Me and (Y/N) are in this long term, alright? Please, please just try and accept it... if not for me, for (Y/N). Okay?" Nat asked.

"Okay, okay. Jeez this is too much emotion for two people with out a uterus'." Yelena told her sister, shoving her shoulder playfully to defuse the serious atmosphere.

The ginger just chuckled at her sisters incompetence to maintain a adult conversation without cracking jokes like herself before a smirk grew on her face. "Not Kate, huh?" She asked, watching the instant blush creep up her baby sisters cheeks all the way to her ears.

"Wanda I'm fine, can we please not talk about this?" (Y/N) asked, walking as fast as she could with the witch hot on her trail, furiously wiping away her tears.

"You're obviously not fine, (Y/N/N) and that's okay! I'm here for you, alright. So can you just tell me what's going on? What was that back there? Are you and Nat-" Wanda asked, trying to get her friend to stop for a second and talk to her.

"We're not! Stop, please don't... We just... We're friend Wanda, now can you please drop this already!" (Y/N) yelled, turning around to face the Sokovian.

Wanda melted at the sight of her broken friend, watching her trying to keep it together just long enough to get to her room. "Oh honey... Please just talk to me? I know there's something there. The way you two look at each other, the way Nat would give you the world." Wanda tells her, stepping closer as the (Y/H/C)s chin begins to wobble once more.

"I know you and Nat are together, honey. You think about each other all the time and you can't stop thinking about each other, not in meetings, on missions, in debriefs, not even when you're both asleep. And that's okay. You hear me? It's okay, (Y/N). I am so happy for you and Nat to have found something with one another and to see you happy. Because you are, you've been so happy these last few weeks, honey. So please don't let Yelenas little outburst ruin this for you. She just needs some time, okay?" Wanda comforts, drawing her friend into her arms and hugging her.

Listening to Wandas confession and how she knew this whole time unleashed the dam, causing the younger girl to cry into her shoulder. "You knew?" She asked her again.

"Yeah, (Y/N)... I knew." Wanda whispers, running a hand up and down her hoodie clad back as her other smoothed the girls hair. 

"And you're okay with it? You're sure?" (Y/N) asked, pulling away to wipe her tears. 

"I am honey, so is everyone else and Yelena will be too. She just... She doesn't want to share you with Nat. But she'll come around, alright?" Wanda told her, rubbing her hands up and down the girls arms.

Bringing her in for another hug, (Y/N) nodded into the Sokovian neck before pulling away again. "Thank you, Wands. You should go back an finish movie night without me, I really just want to be by myself now." The (Y/H/C) told her friend, sending Wanda a reassuring smile.