👉2️⃣1️⃣👈

Start from the beginning

"Mein unhe khana khilaya karungi... Healthy food leads to healthy mind... Toh mein bhi help karungi..."

Poonam di and Mishti shared a laugh...
"Neetu di aap toh saari Andheri West ki hi khana khila do..."

"I will happily..."

"But you can't, think practically..." Poonam said...

"Correct... Chalo ab aap saare kaam par jao... Mujhe Geeta di ke paas practice continue karni hai..."

"Mishti tujhe ek hafte se jyada ho gya hai Geeta ke paas dance sikhte toh hume bhi toh dikha kya sikha hai..." Neetu said to her raising her eyebrows, Poonam too supported her and in no time Neetu gathered everyone and cheered for Mishti...

Mishti looked at Geeta di for rescue and she too smiling sweetly to her picked up the phone and asked her...
"Konsa song Mishti..."

"Aap bhi... Not done mujhe abhi kuchh bhi nahi aata..."

"Mishti inko utna bhi nahi aata jitna tujhe aata hai...tu try kar hum bhi thoda has lenge..."

"Didi..." Mishti made faces...

"Achha baba koi nahi hasega..."

Song was played and Mishti did some steps which far away from perfect but still she tried, everyone laughed at her and enjoying dramatic steps which is doing deliberately and laughing at herself, Jyoti di joined her soon kathak was long forgotten and they were dancing in their own tunes mixture of various dance forms, everyone enjoyed their performance very much, hall was echoing with hooting as their moves were quite good... during one step, Jyoti's funky handwear stucked in Mishti's frock, unaware of it they continued and due to force the sharpness of the bracelet successfully tore apart her frock making her skin visible...

Realising the happening Mishti hurriedly covered it by her hands,
"Oops..." She muttered...
Jyoti di immediately held her ears... "I'm sorry Mishti..."
"It's ok didi.. but I need to change and I don't have extra clothes..."
Sunita di came to her rescue...
"Toh yahan kapdon ki kami thoda na hai... Koi bhi saree phen le..."

"No... Saree nahi mujhse handle nahi hoti..."

Next moment the two three ladies who are surrounding her smirked...
"Ab toh saree hi milegi..."

"Aap sab mujhe itna tang kyun karte ho..."

"Mazza aata hai..." leaving the hall they entered in the building and selecting a saree they gave the blouse to the tailors up stairs to alter it according to Mishti's measurements...

And once done Sunita didi pulled her inside a room and helped her in wearing the saree... She walked out and Mishti behind her setting her pallu...

Everyone stop doing their work and gazed at her in amazement, awestruck that anyone could be so cute...

Geeta di cupped her face... "Tu cute kitni hai..." and chuckled seeing her sulking face...

Mishti jerking her hold "didi please..."

"Achha theek hai...chalo sab apna apna kaam karo, Mishti ko koi nahi pareshan karega"

Giggling all ladies dispersed,

Poonam di is sitting reading newspaper aloud...
"Aaj ke samachar - - - - - - -"
And everyone around is listening with utmost concentration as their daily routine...

Neetu di is passing by them and looking at her Poonam di commented...
"Tu bhi sun liya kar kabhi..."

"Yeh news mere kis kaam ki..."

"Teri hi kaam hai, yeh jo aap chhat par papad sukhane ja rahi ho sun lo... Heavy rains today with thunderstorm "

"Par abhi toh Mausam saaf hai..."