season 1| wolf moon

Start from the beginning

"Come on" stiles says before running off

Me and Scott attempt to follow him before seeing Stiles has got caught and Scott pulls me behind a tree with him so we don't get caught as well.

"This little delinquent belongs to me" we hear the familiar voice of sheriff stillinski

"Dad, uh how you doing?"

"So do you, uh listen in to all my phone calls"

"No" he pauses "Not the boring ones"

"Now where's your usual partner in crime and your protector"

"Who, Scott and Davina?" Guess he told Noah that I'm back. "Scott's home said he wanted to get a good night sleep for tomorrow and Vina was asleep tired from all the unpacking yanno. Its just me. In the woods. Alone."

"uh huh Scott, Davina you out there!?"

We watch as Noah drags stiles away, leaving me and Scott in the woods. Alone.

As we are walking back a crowd of deer suddenly start running towards us. Scott drags me down covering my head and face to protect me. Once it stops I hear Scott mumbling something about dropping his inhaler.

Both of us start looking for his inhaler when we come across the top half of the body causing my heart to break seeing its my old friend Laura Hale. Scotty then trips and falls causing me to fall dragging me down with him "as if tonight can get any worse" I mutter.

I spot red eyes and can hear the growling. Alpha. "Scott! run! now go!" but its too late and the alpha has already bit him.

I grab Scott and start running once I,m sure the alphas gone I stop Scott grabbing his shoulder and face looking over him "are you okay scotty" I ask concerned for my little brother

"it hurts but i,m okay D don't worry"

"i'm always gonna worry"

We then begin to make our way home but clearly the universe decides it isn't done with us when a car then nearly runs Scott over. Once we finally get home, I clean and bandage Scotts shoulder before getting some much needed rest. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*school outfit at the top*

I offer Scott a ride to school but he refuses telling me that he's gonna leave a little bit earlier.

Once I get to school, I park my car and head over to Scott "how's the bite" I ask. But before he can respond Stiles comes running over.

"Okay, lets see this thing" he says. Scott lifts up his shirt showing the wound.

He goes to touch is but I slap his hand away saying "hey! don't touch! I cleaned and bandaged that last night."

"It was too dark to see but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf" I nod in agreement

"A wolf bit you?" he continues "Not a chance"

"I heard a wolf howling" Scott argues

"No, you didn't" stiles argued back.

"What do you mean, No I didn't how do you know what I heard"

"Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years"

"Really?" scott asks confused

"Yes there are no wolves in California"

"As much as I hate to say it hes not wrong Scott" I add in

I zone out of the conversation but zone back in once I hear scotty say "No man I wish. i'm gonna have nightmares for like a month" I smile sympathetically.