2

"Gguk?" Jungkook tilted his head only to find Taegguk positioning himself same as him by placing one of his hand under his head as he laid down on the cold floor of the rooftop.

"Pretty...those stars are really pretty"

Jungkook smiled "I told you"

"No wonder why you love staring those stars for hours and hours, dad"
.
"Um, Dad...why that star is the brightest of all" he pointed at a particular star.
"while others seem so dull"

"...............those are not just stars, gguk....they are the opening in h-heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know...that they are h-happy.

"Appa"

Jungkook darted his eyes to Taegguk.

"...is he happy there, Dad?"

His eyes lingered from Taegguk's knotted forehead to his bright shining eyes which were staring at him in concern. Like they were questioning 'Was his Appa really happy there?'

".....Y-Yes...h-he told me" Jungkook wanted to utter those last three words loud but...

Gguk's smile grew bigger as he heard his Dad. He stared at that particular star before uttering "That star is my Appa....He's the most brightest star in this universe"

"He is." Jungkook blinked when he felt his vision getting blurry. He gulped the formed lump in in his throat and pursed his lips to say something when-

"Dad"

"Mm?"

"Why you didn't take medicine today?...You trashed it down again..didn't you?" Gguk asked looking at his father who was quick to avert his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him. "Those meds are-"

"I don't need those."
"Tell uncle Jin that I don't need those....anymore." Jungkook replied monotonously. But deep down his heart ached at a particular thought.

"But dad--

"Gguk. Go to sleep....you have school tomorrow".

"Those meds are good for you, Dad.. why don't you understand" Taegguk thought and sighed deeply.

'OK. But...I want to sleep here..."
"I like it here...with you and Appa"

"You will catch cold"

"I won't. I have a strong immunity"

Jungkook sighed at how Taegguk showed his zero muscle arm while saying that.

"You're just like your Appa. Stubborn." He shook head.

Taegguk giggled. "And you can't win from both of us"
He put his head on Jungkook's chest who was quick to embrace him in one of his arm..while with other free hand he caressed Gguk's hair.

"...Can never." A tear escaped from his eyes as he mumbled those words while staring at his brightest star. His Taehyung.

___________________

"V, Can you check who's at the door?"

"Yeah, going"

"Who will it be at this hour?" V mumbled to himself as he opened the door.

"Wang?" He frowned.
"What are you doing here...this late?"

"Won't you let me in, first?" Wang asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah come"

"Who is it-?"

"Oh, Wang" Hoseok smiled as soon as his eyes caught the said person .