➪ 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

Okay Hyungie. I'll do my best. Jungkook said showing a wide smile at both of his hyungs before going out with Sejin who had showed up 5min earlier.

<Dressing room (Inkigayo)>

Are you ready Jungkookah? Sejin asked entering inside Jungkook's room. Jungkook nodded his head adding lip balm to the final touch.

Ahh! Here meet Songum, your partner for today. Sejin said moving to side letting Songum enter. Jungkook smiled widely forwarding his hand which was gladly taken by Songum.

Hey,  I'm Songum. Hope we will get along well. Songum said still holding Jungkook's hand. 

Hello!!! I'm Jungkook. And hope we will get along too. Jungkook said smiling widely shaking his hands with Songum. Jungkook tried to take his hand back but Songum was just holding it tightly staring at Jungkook.

Ahm! My ha-hand. Jungkook awkwardly said scratching his neck, realising Songum immedialty left Jungkook's hand.

Okay then you need to move towards stage now. It's going to start. Sejin said to the 2 idols. They both followed Sejin to the stage.

<During shoot>

During shoot Songum keot on being so touchy with Jungkook. He won't touch Jungkook when the camera is on them, instead does it when the camera moves away to the artists.

Jungkook at first shrugged it off. But as he felt Songum touch his butt he started to feel uncomfortable. He didn't react to it because he didn't want to create any scene during the shoot.

<After shoot >

Jungkook was already pissed off by how Songum was behaving with him earlier. The shoot had ended, he was going to his room to get dressed and leave. He just decided not to do anything and let Songum go.

Jungkook was pulled out from his thoughts when someone pulled him into a room. He heard the door getting locked and turned around only to see Songum so close to him. Jungkook immediately pushed him making Songum stumble back.

Wht the fuck do you think you are doing?!?! Jungkook shouted. He was already pissed at Songum. Songum smirked, licking his lips checking Jungkook out.

You are so beautiful Jungkook. You are the reason I turned a gay. Songum said coming towards Jungkook traping him between his arms.

This face, that pink lips I'm sure that would taste heavenly. This waist, fuck how do you have such a small waist, huh? And finally this ass! Songum said and slapped Jungkook's ass. Jungkook gasped and pushed Songum hard causing his to stumble back setting Jungkook free.
I would love to fuck you till you pass out. Songum said chuckling evily.

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! DO YOU TAKE ME AS SOME WEAK BOY WHO WOULD CRY AND LET YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HUH??!! Jungkook said and slapped Songum hard. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGUST TO THE WHOLE WORLD. Jungkook punched Songum making him fall down. Jungkook then punched Songum more cursing here and there. With a final warning Jungkook left there fuming.

After Jungkook left Songum's manager came in and helped Songum get up. Did you get the video from the CCTV? Songum asked dusting his dress and wiping blood off his lips.

Yes sir. His manager gave him the video clip. Songum watched it smirking, he handed back the camera to his manager and said. Cut whatever is not needed and mute the clip and post it. The manager nodded and left for his work.