Chapter 3: The Starting Point of All Regrets

Somewhere in unknown dimension.

"Hahahaha! That fake protagonist really doing his best to change the plot of the story to his desired outcome!" An unknown entity laugh as if was the last day of the world.

"Ahh~ Look at him! He's suffering! I want to see more!" After realizing such things, it calm itself and regain its composure.

"This is not good. I should fix my sadistic part of me." The entity sit to its throne and watched the poor guy being stab multiple times, again and again.

The entity doesn't feel pity nor sad because it has already a lot of experience about the cruelty of this world.

"Sorry, but this is not the Classroom of the Elite that you usually thought. This is not the story who written by Syougo Kinugasa, because this story......" It intentional stop what it was trying to say to increase the suspense before continuing.

AYANOKOUJI

When me, Hirata, and Horikita was about to go to the cafeteria, Kushida suddenly approached us.

"Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"We're going to the cafeteria right now. Do you w-.." Before Hirata could finish about anything, I quickly interfere.

"Sorry Kushida, but do you have any business with us? You see, we're quite busy so if this is nothing important, please excuse us." I know what Kushida's thinking right now, thanks to my knowledge about that light novel.

She wants to befriend us, specially to Horikita who knows her secret, even though Horikita only knows a little about it.

It's hilarious to think that she didn't even know that I already knew her secret.

Don't worry Kushida, I will deal you as soon as possible.

Before you could do anything, I will cut your limbs, and leash your neck.

"I-is that so? Sorry if I bothered you. I just want to have friends with you guys, but I think this is not the right time. Well then! See guys later!" After Kushida disappear from our sight, Horikita asked something.

"Is that really ok? I mean, she's the one who helped you yesterday if I'm not mistaken."

"I feel bad about her, but what she said is right. This is not the right time for that since we will having an important meeting."

*****

"Hirata, could you tell me first what did you do after I leave yesterday?" Without wasting any time, I immediately asked the first question came up in my mind as soon as we arrived at the cafeteria.

"I ordered our classmates to keep the information to theirselves, and keep vigilant in every situation since all students outside of our class are our enemies." He said.

"Even though we are enemies, we didn't need to put an open hostility towards them because in the end, they still our fellow schoolmate. And besides, in the future, there is a high chance we will cooperate with other class." I added.

"How sure are you about this, Ayanokouji kun?" Hirata asked.

"A hundred percent."

"You really sure about everything, huh. Are you sure that you're not just making up all of this?" Horikita asked.