Chapter 4

*Emma's pov*
Last night we discussed with Jaden that we are going to pick him up at around 10am. At about 8:30am I got up and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair and put on some clothes. I tie my shoes and did some makeup.
*outfit*

We made a quick breakfast and grabbed our stuff

We made a quick breakfast and grabbed our stuff. We hopped in my car and Sab took care with the location. In about 20 minutes we arrived at his house. He lived in this big ass modern manchine. It was covered with glass windows and the main door was triple my size. Plants and trees everywhere. In a couple of seconds we see him running out. He smiled and went in the back set.

"Nice car" he complimented closing the car door behind him.

"Thank you" I thank him.

"Em your house is amazing like wow" Sabrina added.

"Its not just my house I live with two other guys" He chuckled as I put the car in drive and drove off.

All the way to the golf course me and Jaden smacked talk each other on who is going to win. Then we arrived and we got some balls and 3 golf club. Everything was going smoothly me and Jaden where getting the same amount of points where Sabrina was way behind.

"Why did I even agree to go mini golfing?" Sabrina questioned and she hit the ball.

"It was all your idea" I reminded her.

"She is just jealous that she is not good at golf as much as us two" Jaden teased.

"It's not my fault the ball doesn't want to go in" She blames.

We do some more holes and I was in the lead. "Oh look who is winning now"

"It's not over yet" Jaden added.

"We will see about that" I smirked hitting a whole in one. Sabrina clapped as she sees the ball go in. Jaden  didn't say anything he just walked behind and dis this weird thing, he liked his finger and lifts it in the air. He turned around for about until he hits the ball and boom whole in one.

"Tie game" he says as he glance over towards me and pull up his sleeves.

I rolled my eyes as we continued playing more. Fast forward the last hole. Me and Jaden where still a tie. Sabrina was fare back. I took a deep breath and place my club on the ground. A strong hand was placed on my waist and I look up. My head was right next to his shoulder and my eyes met Jaden's hazel eyes.

"Don't miss" He whispered with a small laugh in his voice.

I indicated with my head and eyes for him to move back. He lets go of me and both of his hands go up like he just got caught by the police. He takes two steps back and I look down to my ball. I aimed and hit the ball gentility. It goes through the windmill, up the hill and back down, hits the side wall and boom in the hole.

"Ha bet that" I jump in the air.

"I think Em has it in the bad" Sabrina chatted.

"Its my turn"

Jaden placed his white golf ball on the ground. He did that same thing as before with licking his finger and everything. I took a step in the front to get behind hip and repeated the same thing he said to be before I hit my ball. "Don't miss"

He looked back and fort from the whole to his golf ball. In an amount of seconds he hits the ball. It went through the windmill, up and down the hill, it hits the side of the wall and pass the whole missing his shot.

"I wonnnnn" I shout. I stared doing this victory dance with my club and spinning slowly. Jaden stared for the whole dance until it was over.

"Cute dance" He added leaning on his club.

"I just remembered we never said what I'll get when I win" I acknowledged.

"Trueeeeeee" Sabrina laughed

"So what's it going to be Emma?" Jaden asked walking to grab the golf balls.

"Emmmmmmm what about you take me on a date" I say making Jaden stop 1 inch in front of me as he pass by. Now he was towering me, me looking up to him.

"It's that creative copying me" he smiled.

"If you want I can change that" I teased.

"No no, I pick you up at 8 tonight" 

"Sounds good"

"Awh you two are so cute" Sabrina awhed. For a second I forgot there was Sabrina standing there.

We both turned our heads to Sabrina and back to each other. I spoke so I can remove this awkward tension between us. "Told you I was going to win"