Chapter 6💟

The chapter starts with
Naira thinking about Kartik
Swarna came there
Naira (standing up) Ma'am
Swarna - Bhot accha lag raha hoga na mere bete ko apni taraf krke
Naira - Par ma'am maine kucch nhi kia...
Swarna - Wo sabko dikh raha hai kaise tum apne jal main mere bete ko fasane ki koshish kr rhi ho
Aaj shaam ko party rakhi hai apne bete ki success pe usme tum to bilkul mat aana,hume apni bezzati nhi karani hai
Naira nodded meekly
Kartik (angry) Maa aap yeh kya kr hi hai
Swarna turned back and saw Kartik standing there

Swarna:- karthk!!!

Kartik:- (angrily)maa ye aap kaise bath kar rahi hai naira se saath!

Swarna:- Kartik beta bulo mat ye humari naukar hai! Aur ye yahi deserve karthi hai! Isko respect dene ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai!

Kartik:- (angrily) sab log respect deserve karthi hai maa chahe vo owner ho ya naukar!

Swarna:- (sternly) Kartik tum iss ladki ke liye itna mat socha! Jao aur tayar hojao party ke liye time horaha hai! (To naira) aur tum jao aur sari arrangements karlo (glaring) agar kuch bhi Kami hogi na tho tume bohut ache se pata hai mei kya karti hu!

Naira:- (looking down) ji mam

Swarna:- aur ek bath ache se yaad rakhna agar mei party ke time pe vaha dekha na tho....(cut off by Kartik)

Kartik:- maa ye aap...(cut off by naira)

Naira:- (looking down with tears) sorry!!! meri wajase aap log mat lado! Mei nahi aaungi party mei!

Swarna:- tum kon ho humare beech bolne ki! Stay in your limits! (Laughing) ho mei bul gayi tume English kaise ayengi! (Glaring) bloody servent!!!

Naira closed her eyes tightly feeling pain not physically but mentally she is dead by listening their talks and taunts daily!!!

Karthik fisted his hand controlling himself. He never thought his family is like this! He is feeling disgusting of his own mother! He know is he talk more supporting naira then she only have to suffer!!

Swarna held Kartik hand to take him with her but he jerked her hand and went away before he blast on his mother. Swarna glared at naira angrily as Kartik never behaved like this with her.

Swarna:- (pulling her hairs) dekha Mera beta mujhse hi gussa hai! Sab tumhari wajase!

Naira:- (crying in pain) ahhh.....m...mam.... Plea... please leave...ahh....bohut pain....ho...horaha hai!!

Swarna:- (pulling harshly) ab se mere bete ke aspas bhi dekha na then i will kill you!! Smajjhi!!!

Naira nodded controlling her pain. Swarna pushed her on floor and left the room but naira head got hit with table. She touched their while crying and saw blood.

Naira:- (crying) kyu bhagwan...kyu aap humesha mere sath aise karthi ho!! Mei aisa kya kiya ki aap mujhe iss tarah saja deraheho!!!

Kartik saw everything as he didn't went to his room he is waiting for naira outside her room so that he can talk to her after swarna left.

But seeing everything his blood boiled he felt disgusting to tell her as his mother. By seeing naira crying his heart pricked. He don't know when his own eyes welled up seeing everything.

He wiped his tears and went inside after taking fist aid. He sat near her kneeling down. Naira saw him and immediately wiped her tears and about to get up but Kartik held her by shoulders stopping her from getting up!

Naira:- sirr.... Aap (Kartik placed his finger on her lips stopping her)

Kartik:- shhhh!! Kuch mat bolo just stay still! (Naira is about to say something when Kartik stopped her by saying) it's my order smajjhi!

Now naira can't speak anything she just stayed clam seeing this a small smile came on his lips looking how cute she is looking!

He cupped her face and blowed air on her forehead while removing hairs for her face. Naira felt shiver in her spines and they shared a eye-lock

He wiped her tears and slowly applied cream on her wound and bandaged on it! While naira is just looking at him lovingly.

Kartik:- (while setting her hair as swarna pulled it very harshly and caressing) sorry maa ki taraf se!

Naira:- it's ok aap sorry mat bolo (looking down) thank you ab aap jao party ke liye late hojayengi!

Kartik cupped her face while caressing her cheeks, she is feeling butterflies in her stomach. She didn't feel uncomfortable, she felt so comfort and peace and somewhere she knew that she likes Kartik!!!

Kartik:- (looking at her lovingly while caressing her cheek) tum mere sath aise formally behave karne ki zaroorat nahi hai! Per mujhe pata hai tum aise hi karongi reason bhi pata hai mujhe! Per ye yaad rakhna ki mei tume bohut pehle hi apna friend bana chuki ho infact tum best friend ho jo hi bohut special! Koyi kuch bhi kahe mei to humesha tumhe support karunga! Agar tum bhi kohogi nhi tab bhi mei nahi sununga!

Naira felt her cheeks wet and realised she is crying. Kartik wiped her tears.

Kartik :- nahi don't ever cry for someone who didn't give any value for you and who didn't respect you! They didn't deserve you!
Mei wait karungi vo din ka jab tum mujhe apna friend banaogi! Chalo ab smile karo!!!

Naira don't know what to say she is amazed thinking how can someone be like Kartik so she just smiled a little and seeing her Kartik also smiled

Naira :- sirr ab aap jao...(again Karthik put his finger on her lips)

Kartik (cute pout) arey yaar chala na mei tho apni best friend se bath kar rahahu usse tume kya?

Listening it naira giggles and Kartik get lost in her and thought that his plan of making her smile successful and he secretly prays for her happiness!

Naira realised it and immediately stopped looking at Kartik who is looking at her lovingly.

Kartik :- aise hi hasthe raho bohut accha lagtha hai!

Naira didn't said anything just kept looking at him. Suddenly Kartik phone rang breaking their trance. He put it on silent and made her stand with him.

Kartik :- chalo ab mei chalta hu tum kuch der rest Karo! Okay

Naira just nodded not knowing what to say. He don't want to leave but he have to as it's getting late for party. He wished that naira would come he knew of she came his family will insult her infront of everyone which he don't want to happen!

He left the room not before glancing at her for the last time. Naira is lost in his thoughts.

Naira :- Kartik kitna accha haina mei unke liye bass servent hu phir bhi vo mujhe itni care karthi hai!! His family is so lucky to have him. (Smiles) bhagwan ji Kartik ko hamesha kush rakhna!!

******

Soon the party started naira completed her all works and arranged everything perfectly and went upstairs as swara said.

In party everyone are drinking and enjoying themselves. Suddenly lights turned off and spotlight fell on stairs.

Subham started speaking in Mike!!
Subham:- here is the man behind this party. The one who top in university and make his family proud. Let me invite my most handsome brother
Mr. Karthik goenka!!!!

Everyone started clapping and there come the hero our Karthik ❤️.

**********
Please do vote and comment!!!!

-Likshita 💗