(Ball AU) Camilo x reader

Spam Encanto lyrics again and I'm never doing a Camilo nor an Isabela oneshot ever again 🔫☺️
__________________________________

I glared at the male as he harshly pressed me against him, he only stared smugly as my expression darkened.

His grip on my hip would probably leave a mark, but the way I purposely slammed my chest in his ribs made it worth it.

I don't know what his family thought was happening. I didn't care. All I knew was that the exact guy dancing in my grasp was the last person I wanted to spend my moments with.

Camilo fucking Madrigal.

He didn't seem to care, as he only guided me around the dance floor mesmerizingly, a smirk on his lips.

As much as I wanted to rip the smirk off his lips, we had to dance as we meant it as we were watched.

I slowly slid a hand on his waist under his coat, roaming till I got to his back and pulled him close.

He raised an eyebrow amusingly. "Oh?"

His look instantly dropped as a simple click went off, a sharp object behind his back.

He arched his back to try and get away from the object, yet I pressed it harder against him.

I smiled sweetly, yet it slightly faltered as he slid a hand up to my neck, gripping it tightly, my breathing becoming slightly labored.

"Two can play at that game." A soft purr, yet we both smiled warmly as we waltzed. Ignoring the stinging pain.

I laid my head on his chest as I saw the family staring confusingly at his hand on my neck, trying to act as normal as possible.

He allowed me, which enraged me to be in such a lovely position with such a guy.

The music seemed to have gotten louder, the spotlight on us. He forced my head up, making me wince.

I quickly pretended to grin, him caressing my hip. Though his expression stared at me with love, his eyes told me the many ways he wanted to rip me apart.

I smiled, pressing the knife harder against his back.

The music stopped, which forced him to dip me romantically and lean in, I exhaled in anger as his lips brushed against mine.

The crowd cheered and clapped, yet I didn't feel slight happiness as we pulled away.

I swiftly moved my hand, yet the moment the light turned off, he harshly grabbed my wrist and pressed the weapon on his cheek, blood oozing out.

"You're interesting, Y/N L/N." He winked, I only swiftly moved my hand and put the weapon back, turning my heel and leaving.

"Adios, mi amor."