(Slight lemon) Luisa x f!reader

Forgot who requested this I'm so so so sorry
___________________________________
You couldn't help but stare as Luisa picked up the church with ease, sparking something in you.

You had always loved your strong girlfriend, she always loved you too. But there was a secret.

You always have had a growing desire in you, every time she did anything involved her strength, her strength was so crazy, and it made you swoon.

She was everything you could ever want, so you wanted to prove it to her.

"Luisa, Luisa!" You yelled as she was starting to head into Casita, making her pause and turn, smiling as she saw you.

"Hello, Y/N. Is something the matter?" She questioned, turning fully towards you.

You grinned, running towards her and grabbing her wrist, pulling her. She chuckled as you struggled, giving in and walking with you.

You two arrived in the lake, a huge smile on your face.

You two sat down, her staring at you the whole time.

You turned to her, a nervous look plastered on your face. You fidgeted with your fingers, a blush spreading across your face.

"L—Luisa, uhm," you started, cringing as your voice cracked. She nodded you to continue, a warm smile on her face.

You exhaled, "can...Can we take this relationship to, like, the next level?"

You held your breath as you watched her widen her eyes, face flushing. She stared at you for a long time, until she finally exhaled and smiled warmly.

She scooted closer to you, picking you up with ease and placing you on her lap, a warm smile plastered on her face.

Although the moment was sweet, you would have never guessed what was coming next.
.

You let out a loud moan, Luisa grinning. You gripped her loose hair as she continued to lap on your cunt, humming in delight which sent such delicious vibrations in your body.

You looked down with clouded eyes, being thrown off your feet as you awed the sight in front of you.

Luisa's hair was loose and draped her shoulders, her dress, and your clothing was long gone. She requested eating you out, which was bold of her, yet you agreed.

However, you never knew she was so good at it.

You shook as her hands gripped your thighs in place, possibly leaving marks for another day. You shuddered as you felt your release coming, arching your back.

She noticed, pulling away and denying your release. You whined, frantically trying to rub yourself. She smirked, using both hands plus her strength to keep you in place.

"So eager for me, huh?"

You finally looked up, nearly cumming at the sight. Her hair was everywhere, and it almost covered her face. And due to the dim room, her eyes seemed like they were glowing with lust.

Oh boy, this was gonna be the night of your life.