Corpse Groom

(POV:Reader)

A tall figure stood in front of me, making me feel rather small, since they were standing and I was on the floor. I stood up and began to run away, terrified of what I was seeing. There was snow all over the floor causing me to slip, but instead of falling onto the ground I was caught.

-"I do" a calm voice responded as they looked at me smiling warmly. He was holding me bridle style, I closed my eyes and mumbled the same thing over and over again to myself.

-"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming! I'll wake up!" I whispered to myself.

-"You may now kiss the groom" he whispered and kissed me softly, I opened my eyes in shock then blacked out.

-Who Knows How Long Later-

(POV:Reader)

-"A new arrival!" someone exclaimed happily as I opened my eyes and clutched my head, feeling slightly dizzy.

-"She must have fainted"

-"Are you alright, dear?" the corpse boy held my cheek in his hand gently, as if afraid to hurt me.

-"What...What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" I looked around confused, scared...but ultimately terrified.

-"By jove, man! We've got ourselves a breather!" a skeleton with a thin mustache exclaimed right at my face, which wasn't helping my dizziness.

-"Does she have a dead brother?" a lady with blue skin, pushed the skeleton man out of the way to look at me.

-"She's still soft!" a little boy stared at me and giggled. I got up from the chair and backed away clutching my head, and feeling my legs about to give out.

-"Give her space!" the corpse boy told everyone calmly, and walked to me. I held his arm as support to not fall.

-"Are you sure you're al-" he was interrupted mid-sentence.

-"A toast! To the newlyweds!" a short skeleton man in a blue suit cheered.

-"N-Newlyweds!" I asked in shock.

-"Surely you must remember saying your vows, you said them perfectly, dear" he looked at me, smiling warmly and showed me the wedding band.

-"I-I did?" my vision turned blurry again and I blacked out.

-Some Time Later-

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n, dear? Are you alright? Do you want some water?" the corpse boy was looking at me once more, a worried expression on his face.

-"I'm dreaming...I'll wake up, I'll wake up!" I mumbled to myself as I sat on the ground, hiding my face in my knees, trembling in fear.

-"Darling, I know this is a lot, just...breath, okay, you'll be alright" he took my hands in his and held them.

-"W-where am I? Who are you?" I asked, still trembling.

-"Well, that's kind of a long story," he laughed dryly, his gaze facing down.

(A/N):

I am so sorry I didn't update! I also won't update tomorrow or Monday maybe in the afternoon I will be able to.

It's my birthday and my parents are taking me on a birthday trip. So, no internet until probably Monday! I'm really sorry! 

But I'll post two chapters today!

Bye!